“Love staying here!!!”

Lee's Country Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in White Springs
Lee's Country Campground
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We have stayed here several times and we really love this park. Quiet nights rest, just less than a mile from I-75. Very helpful owners. Spic n span facilities.
Really easy in and out and good roads leading in and out.

We stayed in s 37 foot motorhome with a tow in a lovely pull through.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank cahtw
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I stayed here in my camper trailer while attending an event at the nearby Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center (2 mi. E.). No credit cards, cash only, but they honor just about all the camping club discount rates. Several large rigs were here and I was placed well out in an outer loop and I felt delightfully secluded, but in easy walking range to the shower house and community room. Various nooks on the property were decorated with plantings and artwork, but not to the point of being busy. All community rooms were clean and well maintained. No pool or fitness room, but I tend not to use those, anyway. I plan on coming back again in the Spring.

Room Tip: The adjacent SR 136 can be busy. But anything halfway back or deeper should be nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Trailsign
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We stopped here overnight while traveling south for the winter. Great staff, great location and price. If you are looking for large, easily accessable sites, this is the place for you. When we arrived we were escorted to a large, level, shaded spot and shown where to place our satellite dish for ghood reception. We'll stay here again when we get a chance, and for a longer time if we can. I mean at $16 per night with any of many camping club memberships how could we go wrong?

Room Tip: I didn't see a bad site on the campground anywhere.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank DonEChandler

Been to Lee's Country Campground? Share your experiences!