“Don't Stay Here”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Wildwood
Cordele, Georgia
“Don't Stay Here”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We have stayed at this motel for several years when we come down for a family reunion. It's not the fantasist place but for the money ok.... BUT this year we could not even shower There was NO HOT or even WARM water... And it wasn't that the laundry was being washed which should not be and issue anyway, it was at 8:30 am one morning and 6 am the next. Will not be staying here again and non of our family either... this will lose alot of business for them. When we complained we got $10 off our bill when we left. I asked if that was each no and was told NO. WOW... When my husband complained the first morning they said they needed to fix that. They say free wi-fi but their service is no good you can't connect!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Judi L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This Hotel is the best value for money anywhere; I found the place to be very clean.The hotel front desk was helpful and pleasant. She got us into our reserved room early. The room was clean and plenty of towels were delivered to us upon request.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 18 November 2013

the first room we stayed in was horrible; the bathroom was beyond gross...the second room was okay..I would not recommend this hotel at all. the hotel clerk was extremely friendly and nice and you also received a 599 coupon off of your meal for the IHOP that was adjacent to the hotel. the hotel was located new year other places and near the highway and interstate

• Stayed November 2013
Marshall, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 June 2013

well the room was not as bad as it could of been was clean sheets and bed was not soft which was a plus for me clean they forgot tp so had to go to office they give you a 5.99 coupon at ihop so at least one of you get a deal was people hanging around parking lot so not sure about that there is a truckstop as well so you guess.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The website pics don't seem to be the same hotel. The rooms smelled of mold and feet. I seriously was having trouble breathing. The beds had just sheets on them and the floor was so bad I put my shoes back on. I've stayed at other hotels in this chain and have never been disappointed. The pool was runned down and couldn't of been used. It was full of bird droppings. I honestly could go on because it was that bad but its best to say thank goodness for websites like this so others can be warned. We left after about 5 mniutes. Don't ever stay there.

• Stayed April 2013
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Positve aspects: Sheets and room were relatively clean. All of our appliances and bathroom fixtures worked. Hotel was well light at night. You get a $5.99 coupon for the attached IHOP. Interstate noise was minimal.

Negative aspects: You only get one key card. Heating/Air conditioners do not have a thermostat so it eventually gets too hot or cold in the room. I ran out of hot water after five minutes in the shower. The room we stayed in while clean was very run down. In general the whole place is pretty rough around the edges. You have to ask for ice at the ihop and then you get one scoop.

In conclusion its an OK stay for 50 bucks but I wouldn't pay more.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Campbell
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Booked a room online based on pictures they posted.... The pictures need to be updated to reflect the poor condition of the rooms. I was forced to contort my body around the fluid stains found on the sheets and blankets. I must consider myself somewhat lucky though, my traveling companion did not even have a blanket on his bed. The walls were thin enough to allow us to hear the constant fighting and arguing from the neighboring rooms. Suggestion for housecleaning: Try to get ALL of the blood off of the room's mirror prior to renting the rooms.

Bottom line: Sleep in your vehicle or get a tent but do not rent a room. To management: Insure the place, light a match and start over.

Room Tip: Drive a little farther and save your money.