“Dirty.”

Hilltop Restaurant
Williston, Florida
“Dirty.”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

This place is just dirty. No maintenance is obvious. Food is average to mediaocre. Will not go there ever again.

Visited February 2012

Seneca SC
“Super Food, Quick Service”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Perfect food for a morning of SCUBA diving not to heavy! They have a special meal on Sunday comprised of chicken, I didn't have it I had the turkey special but if the chicken is as good then it is something to try.

Visited August 2012
orlando
“Keep driving.......”
Reviewed 6 August 2010

The guys at Devil's Den Spring suggested this place------I guess they didn't like us very much. The food reminded me of the semi-edible offerings at my mom's nursing home. I found a small hair (it looked like an eyelash) in my club sandwich. As I was already half way into it, I just tried to convince myself that the hair was mine.

The interior of the Hilltop is another story. You can measure the last time this place was updated in decades. Worn chairs and carpeting matched the dreadful food perfectly.

On a more positive note----the waitress was very pleasant!!

Williston, FL
“A real local review”
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I'm not sure how this could be rated a four. I have lived in Williston for 40+ years. The food is poorly cooked in a deplorably dirty kitchen. The food is similar to what one would expect in a huge cafeteria. The dining room is run down, dirty and outdated. The only saving grace to the restaurant is the occasionally gracious server, though now few and far between. There are several other restaurants all of which are preferable. I still occasionally patron the establishment but it has remained unchanged for many years.

Pensacola
“Hilltop Restaurant”
Reviewed 8 July 2008

My 1st visit to Williston. Nice place and quaint. Good food and excellent service. Price..unbeatable. I will be back. Great place to eat.!!!