“Another fun time and yummy food”

Georgie's Alibi Monkey Bar
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Wilton Manors
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Full service bar & restaurant in the heart of Wilton Manors featuring American cuisine including our Award Winning "Best Burger in Fort Lauderdale" 2 years in a row! Dine inside or on our large outdoor patio with a full bar for your convenience. Newly added Asian inspired menu items, daily food specials, happy hour dining menu and 2-4-1 cocktails weekdays 11am - 9pm and all day on Friday & Saturday. If that wasn't enough, we provide more live entertainment than anywhere on "the drive". You're sure to find something for you at Alibi.
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Alibi is always a fun spot to come alone or with friends. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. The staff from the bar tenders to food servers are all attentive and warm. The food here, especially for a bar is very good. Monday through Friday, if you are seated at the bar, there are great food/snack specials 4pm to 7pm

1  Thank B D

Reviewed 29 May 2014

A favorite place for social gatherings in Wilton Manors....great food, outstanding service, fun atmosphere!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I loved the burger and waiter was very nice but I did not like the smoking right next to me eating. We had the California Burger which was also delicious.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went a few days ago to Alibis and it was bitter sweet. The service and food was okay but my debit card was charged three times before they investigated. I was told this is a common mistake by the servers. They gave me my final bill only to come back to the table with another bill adding almost 6.00 gratuity to a 30.00 bill. I am not acheap tipper, but you do the math.

1  Thank Tonya M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always a must visit place for lunch or dinner while visiting Fort Lauderdale! The food is already good and the service is very friendly! Great place to enjoy a quick meal or have drinks with friends!