“Local Chinese Food - Wilton Manors”

Chopstix Chinese Food
Ranked #54 of 86 Restaurants in Wilton Manors
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Zip Is 33334
Description: Zip Is 33334
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This is a typical Chinese pick up/take-out restaurant with four tables should you want to stay and eat. The Chicken Chow Mein is excellent. My absolute favorite, boneless spare ribs with the Chinese sauce, I love those and always try to order that when I go Chinese. Chopstixs when they first opened cooked and prepared this dish, one of the best I've had and I've tried a lot. But about a year ago they stopped grilling them, instead they deep-fry them. I won't even order these again. Disappointing as I thought I found a boneless ribs Chinese style restaurant.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Love the location. They always remember us. Great fast food Chinese. They always give me what I want without asking for it , Love the place. Very clean

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Love going to the family owned local restaurant. They know what I like and always get my order correct. When I order the veggie meal they give me the veggie spring roll to go with it. Love the hot mustard. Clean fast service

Reviewed 18 June 2013

They were pretty awesome when they first opened, but it seems like they have dropped off a bit. The chicken used to be all white meat, now it's some indiscernible something in crisy-ness and delish sauce. Damn man, I've actually made stuff at home and just gone there to buy their sauce and the rice.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 21 May 2013

It's one of those places in a strip mall that installed a kitchen in the back, a small counter up front and one of those lighted menu boards with the pictures of different platters all along the top like a fast food burger joint. It's busy there, the food is always good, the staff is genuinely nice to you, and you can grab one of the 2 or 3 tables and eat quickly, or take it to go. The food is always served screaming hot and doesn't taste too salty or sugary like some fast Chinese food I've had.