“Like Being at Home”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wilton Manors
Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Great small B&B with friendly owner, Kip. The place is 100% floridian, nice pool, relaxed atmosphere and great greenery. It's like being at home with no responsibility. Reasonably priced and close to all that Wilton Mannors has to offer.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank PanamaGeorge

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We recently returned from our semi-annual Ft Lauderdale vacation, again staying at Manor Inn in Wilton Manors. Every stay has been enjoyable and we always look forward to our next visit.. I need to disagree with a prior review that in my opinion was nasty and cruel. The Inn keeper Kip is most gracious and respectful and will accommodate any of your reasonable requests .The facility, which is also Kip's residence is well kept and laid back.The pool area is quiet and relaxing. There is an outdoor gas grille with an area for you to do some steaks or whatever, we prefer to take advantage of the many area restaurants, most with in walking distance This facility is a male only Inn and most people take advantage of it being clothing optional. It is not a large Inn, there are 4 nicely sized rooms all with a clean private bath. I have stayed at the St Regis { now the Ritz Carlton } and a few other great hotels in Ft Lauderdale and to be honest I have had a better time in Wilton Manors The laid back atmosphere at the Manor Inn is extremely appealing to me. If you want to be surrounded by many other pretentious and phony people well then you should go elsewhere. If you want the opportunity to meet some other great people and truly be relaxed in the heart of Wilton Manors { did I mention you are 1 block from Wilton Drive }, the Manor Inn will provide good accommodations at a GREAT rate. Looking forward to our next visit. Scott and Franco, Yardley Pa.

Room Tip: Three rooms facing pool area, one quiet room in the front
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I want to say I have nothing to do with the owner but feel that it is important for people that do not know this area to know about this particular bed and breakfast. The owners name is Kip and he is a very friendly person who really is trying to make your trip enjoyable. It is a small b & b I think he has 2 maybe 3 rooms that's it. But I think that his hospitality is what makes this worth it. He is not greedy so his prices are the most reasonable prices around. He is located 1 block from the heart of Wilton manors and since Wilton manors is a gay town it is great that he is so close to everything. I would say that this should be the first place you call simply for his hospitality and the fact that he is not greedy and it is affordable.
Sam and Rudy from Ozone Park Queens NY

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank rgse90
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I love this place and intend to stay there again and again. I live an hour north of here in a relatively sedate community, but I enjoy visiting Ft. Lauderdale regularly to partake in the night life, and shopping, especially of Wilton Manors. This place is in walking distance of almost everything I want to do, or just a quick drive. I would rather pay whatever this place charges and just wander back to my room in the wee hours of the morning than risk a DUI. Great pool, great hot tub, and an awesome HUGE private outdoor shower. All available to you 24/7. It only has 4 rooms and I love the ambiance. If I want crazy party city guest houses will go to the beach ones or to Key West. This is what I want. The owner respects your privacy and magically appears just when you need him, or you can just knock on his door, or call him on his cell phone whenever you want. Tell me, how many guest house owners provide you with their cell phone numbers and make you feel you could call him 24 hours a day "no problem"??? The rooms are comfortable, and the price is right. I have stayed here both as a couple and as a single. Fun either way. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: I like the large room with the king size bed best. Any time I go as a couple will try to book this...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pbaquaserve
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The Manor Inn is a small, only gay male B&B that is situated in the heart of Wilton Manors and its nightlife.
Four spacious, clean and functional rooms are located around a big porch, the "living room" of Manor Inn, making it easy to get to know other guests and spend some relaxed moments. In the backyard is a nice big and solar heated pool and a hot tub.
Kip, the owner, lives there himself and is always around if anybody needs help or has any questions. During our last stay at the Manor Inn, Kip organized a nice pool party and it was cool to meet some other guys from the neighborhood. It was our 4th stay at Manor Inn and we are sure to return there next time we come to Wilton Manors.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank couriello
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We live within an hour of Wilton Manors and were looking for a conveient place to stay that would not break the bank. We wanted "relaxing", "clean", "friendly" and "close to the nightlife". This place had it all. It is not "The Ritz". It is like staying with a friend... and we loved it. The staff was exceptional to us. It is located 5 houses down from many bars and restaurants. In that short distance though, the night time around the pool is quiet and relaxing. We will be back. Over and over. It was what we wanted. Old Florida charm.

Room Tip: We were in the "green room" and loved it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RonhDavie
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We (3) stayed here and found an average B&B (gay, clothing optional), clean, does need some "fixing" up around the property, otherwise for the price & location we couldn't have been more happier. I even enjoyed the "outside" solar heated shower, park and just walk, nice and easy. Will stay at the Manor Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilton Manors
Victoria Park
The Victoria Park Hotel
The Victoria Park Hotel
#3 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale In...
#7 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland P...
#72 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Down...
#29 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa
#1 of 3 in Wilton Manors
Ed Lugo Resort
#1 of 1 in Wilton Manors

Been to Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!