“Good Southern food”
Review of Rodeo Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Rodeo Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Southwestern, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rodeo offers a selection of the best Southern cuisine around. Located on Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, Rodeo is a dining favorite for lunch or dinner that includes Southwestern, Tex-Mex, Barbeque, and Cajun/Creole dining—Southern style! Our bar serves an array of specialty beers and wines, many coming from vineyards and breweries from the South.
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We went twice. Once for dinner and once for brunch.
This is a very good joint. For dinner, we shared a plate of shredded pork nachos. A delight.
For mains, I had their meat loaf; probably one of the best I ever had. We drank Malbec. The first bottle which was off was promptly replaced. Great waiter.
For brunch, I had a great burger with curly fries and a bloody mary. I recommend Rodeo.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Really enjoyed the Pulled Pork sandwich w/ smoky barbeque sauce and slaw. Also, the fried green tomatoes as an appetizer and the sweet tea!! Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Wife enjoyed dinner at Rodeo with a girlfriend and insisted we go for dinner. We meet friends (same girlfriend and her husband) for dinner a few weeks later. We started with the B. B. Q. Pork Nachos, when presented to the table it looked like a dessert, man what a treat!!! I enjoyed my perfectly cooked medium/well burger with sweet potato tatter tots. Wife enjoyed her bourbon chicken dish and both friends enjoyed chicken friend steak and we shared a couple great desserts!! Staff was wonderful, restaurant seemed to get busier the later it got. I would defiantly return.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Great little spot on Wilton drive. Good food and large portions. The pulled pork was very tasty. Close to all of the bars...

Reviewed 29 October 2012

A different but definitely enjoyable Sunday brunch experience. I went with my husband bc of a living social deal. We really liked the atmosphere and especially the table right in the window, great for people watching. The service was above and beyond, helpful but not hovering. Starting right out with drinks I definitely recommend the pearini! Pear juice and champagne.... Refreshing! The egg white omelette was perfectly delicate, light, delicious. There was an issue with my husbands meal, with no delay the owner made it right, sending a round of drinks and another meal, no questions. he ordered the ole southern standards biscuits and sausage gravy. Wowwwww it was melt in your mouth amazing. I have never had such tender and fluffy mouthfuls of heaven! We ate like royalty and the bill came to under $25! Rodeo far exceeded our expectations.

1  Thank LoisLane_S17