Tee Jay Thai Sushi in Wilton Manors
Reserve with OpenTable
Tee Jay Thai Sushi in Wilton Manors is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wilton Drive & NE 6th Ave
Description: Tee Jay Thai Sushi is located in the Shoppes of Wilton Manors. There are two dominant cuisines, Thai and Japanese. Toss in a dash of Chinese, serve with a heaping helping of modern, add a soothing dollop of purple and you get Tee Jay's.
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Had spicy tuna appetizer, very good and quail egg shots. Fried duck was delicious. Cucumber salad was fresh.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Awesome restaurant! Great ambience...not too bright and not too dark. The wait staff was amazing. The food was amazing. My partner and I had mediocre experience in the Sake department, but our waiter recommended a Sake for us which was great. We told him we liked sweet flavors and his Sake recommendation was on point!
I got one of Tee Jays Speciality rolls called the "Red Dragon Roll" which was sooooo good! Everything within the roll was cooked to perfection. The tempura flakes add a crunch factor which pairs well with mushy sushi to me. The only reason I couldn't give this place 5 stars is because their dessert was horrid!
I got the amaretto truffle ice cream. It was brought out straight from the freezer so the ice cream was so hard that my spoon wouldn't even sink into it. And my girlfriends fried bananas and vanilla ice cream was just as horrible. Just don't do dessert here is all I have to say lol. But everything else was awesome and we will be back!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

From the outside it looks like a regular neighbourhood restaurant, but it is far more than that ! It was packed the night we dined and has a great ambience and lively atmosphere. The food is much more than Thai & Sushi, they have incredible daily specials that put an asian twist on some classic ingredients. We had an asian flavoured skirt steak which was heaven ! We dined on two seperate occasions as we liked it so much. Fabulous food & great service !

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Great appetizers on the sushi and Thai menus. Awesome service. Sign up for weekly and monthly discounts and specials. The soft shell crab is awesome. All soups are tasty. The scallops are always fresh. Katzu is really good as well. Awesome lunch portions as well.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

The sushi here is pretty good although I've had better but the Thai food and specials are very good. I signed up on the mailing list and I get discounts from time to time. The staff are very friendly and my partner and I love going there to eat and have drinks.