“Delightful”

Ranked #22 of 83 Restaurants in Wilton Manors
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nokomis, Florida
“Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Fresh food, delightful atmosphere, friendly staff and great Thai beer. We shared 4 plates and there was a great selection . Authentic atmosphere and professional staff. You will not be disappointed. Easy to find. Park in the back

• Visited September 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Friendly staff, very clean and delicious selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

I seek this place out every visit to Ft. Lauderdale. My waitress last night Ay, was very sweet and helped us pick out a unique selection of dishes. The atmosphere is very casual and the restaurant is located next to the police station so I felt safe, only thing now in Wilton Manors must plug the parking meters till 3am.

• Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Double Bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

The first time we visited we had the Lobster Pad Thai and we were very disappointed with it. The lobster was fried and didn't actually taste like lobster. So, I thought, to be fair, we should give it a second chance. This time I ordered the Volcano Roll. The roll had some kind of pungent flesh from, I assume, the sea. I hope it wasn't supposed to be crab because if it was I have ready mapped out the route to the nearest hospital. Between the two meals we spent almost $150 for the two of us! Needless to say, we won't be going back. On a positive note, the staff is very friendly.
OK, gotta go, no really, gotta go!

• Visited April 2013
Margate, Florida
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

The food here never disappoints. My husband and I always get red curry dishes (chicken/shrimp). The servers are always friendly. The price is a little high, but you get what you pay for.

Visited April 2013
florida
“Won't return.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

I was anxious about trying the sushi. We were seated right on the back corner of the sushi bar. I watched the sushi chef count money and not wash his hands before preparing a sushi dish. Also, the same towel he used to wipe off the counter and surrounding areas is the same towel he used to clean off the knife he used to cut the sushi. I didn't want any sushi after watching all of the that.

We ordered crab cakes. We got two the size of half dollars. That was enough for us. Between the poor sanitation the sushi chef had along along with the poor attitude waitress and small size crab cakes, we figured we better cut our losses now before things got any worse.

• Visited February 2013