“Not what it use to be.”
Review of Siam Cuisine

Siam Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 88 Restaurants in Wilton Manors
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We ate lunch choosing the Pad Thai with shrimp and the pepper steak with beef from the lunch menu only. Both items were prepared well with attractive presentation and tasty. The spring roll was crispy but not greasy. Additional hot sauce provided. The restaurant was clean, attractive with dark wood similar to places in California. I was disappointed in the wait staff of 2 young men. They were unfriendly never smiling. Walked around and served stone faced. One waiter got smart with us when asking a question about the Pad Thai with a response of you should know what is in the dish, you have eaten here before. This is the second time we have had the waiter responding smartly to us. While the food is good, prices are reasonable the wait staff are a downer. I am rather tired of the smartness. Parking can be a problem at times. Too many other places to eat.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We're locals; this was my first and last time at Siam Cuisine.
In regards to anything positive; the place looks very clean, but that's it.

Decor is strange, dark and not welcoming. Everything is dark wood; furniture, celling, art on walls, even simulated wood floor.
Functioning speakers only in the front of the restaurant and too loud.
Sushi is no longer offered and suhi bar looks abandoned/used for storage.
Service was week. Had to ask for water, no knife with my beef dish, no bowl for edamane pods, no one checked back after we got our food, etc...
Food was a huge disappointment! Veggies used in both salads and entrees were old/tough, cut too large and not cooked enouph. Duck was served as unidentifiable pc's with bones? Shrimp tasted old and served with tails? Seasoning was week on everything and no additional sauces offered.
Considering the crap food; I feel it's expensive too...

There are at least 6 MUCH BETTER Asian restaurants within walking distance.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Best Chicken Panang Kai in the WORLD!!!! You get a choice of Mild-Medium-Hot (I like spicy, but get the mild because spicy is SPICY).

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Fresh food, delightful atmosphere, friendly staff and great Thai beer. We shared 4 plates and there was a great selection . Authentic atmosphere and professional staff. You will not be disappointed. Easy to find. Park in the back

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I seek this place out every visit to Ft. Lauderdale. My waitress last night Ay, was very sweet and helped us pick out a unique selection of dishes. The atmosphere is very casual and the restaurant is located next to the police station so I felt safe, only thing now in Wilton Manors must plug the parking meters till 3am.