“EXCELLENT THAI FOOD” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 83 Restaurants in Wilton Manors
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“EXCELLENT THAI FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have not been here for awhile and only because the parking in this neighborhood can be difficult at certain times of the evening. I went at 5:30pm and found a spot easily. My partner had the wonton soup (very good) and a Thai veal meal. He didn't care for the accompanying sauce but was otherwise pleased with the meal. I had crispy calamari for an appitizer. Very good and the dipping sauce was excellent. I drank what was left over after I finished the calamari. For an entree I had the soft shell crab special in a garlic/pepper sauce. It was fantastic. I only wish I had some bread to sop up the leftover sauce.

• Visited April 2014

Wilton Manors, Florida
“Reliable Food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

Lots of Thai/sushi choices in Wilton Manors these days. But Siam remains and is still pretty good and reliable food, with friendly service.

The Tom Kha Gai soup was my started. Good flavor, but I wouldn't mind a bit more of a spicy kick to it. I had steamed dumplings as well for my entree as I wasn't all that hungry.

For the value, Siam is still top notch on Wilton Drive.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
ft lauderdale fl
“Not what it use to be.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

We ate lunch choosing the Pad Thai with shrimp and the pepper steak with beef from the lunch menu only. Both items were prepared well with attractive presentation and tasty. The spring roll was crispy but not greasy. Additional hot sauce provided. The restaurant was clean, attractive with dark wood similar to places in California. I was disappointed in the wait staff of 2 young men. They were unfriendly never smiling. Walked around and served stone faced. One waiter got smart with us when asking a question about the Pad Thai with a response of you should know what is in the dish, you have eaten here before. This is the second time we have had the waiter responding smartly to us. While the food is good, prices are reasonable the wait staff are a downer. I am rather tired of the smartness. Parking can be a problem at times. Too many other places to eat.

Miami
“Very disappointed; will not return...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

We're locals; this was my first and last time at Siam Cuisine.
In regards to anything positive; the place looks very clean, but that's it.

Decor is strange, dark and not welcoming. Everything is dark wood; furniture, celling, art on walls, even simulated wood floor.
Functioning speakers only in the front of the restaurant and too loud.
Sushi is no longer offered and suhi bar looks abandoned/used for storage.
Service was week. Had to ask for water, no knife with my beef dish, no bowl for edamane pods, no one checked back after we got our food, etc...
Food was a huge disappointment! Veggies used in both salads and entrees were old/tough, cut too large and not cooked enouph. Duck was served as unidentifiable pc's with bones? Shrimp tasted old and served with tails? Seasoning was week on everything and no additional sauces offered.
Considering the crap food; I feel it's expensive too...

There are at least 6 MUCH BETTER Asian restaurants within walking distance.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Hollywood, Florida
“BEST PANAG KAI! YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Best Chicken Panang Kai in the WORLD!!!! You get a choice of Mild-Medium-Hot (I like spicy, but get the mild because spicy is SPICY).

• Visited November 2013