“I love this Pizza!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I live in Wilton Manors where Bona Pizza is located. I do not give myself the free pass to eat pizza that often but if I do I want it to be worth the calories......this is a great place. They have amazing garlic rolls that they bring to your table upon request and the pizza is spectacular....down to the last bite. I would recommend if you love pizza or Italian food this is the place in Wilton Manors. I have been here several times over the years and it never disappoints.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food isn't bad but is much more expensive than other Italian restaurants in the area and the other restaurants have much more ambiance.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

A couple of friends & I met here for a pre Christmas get together. I try not to eat pasta out much but they have a couple of good Italian style salads. I have found the food to be pretty good each time I have eaten here and it is certainly a popular place in the Wilton Manors community. If you are looking for an Italian place to eat in Wilton Manors, give it a try. You shouldn't be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Have enjoyed Bona a number of times at least once a year over 10+ years but in the last three visits (November 2013, Feb 2014 and May 2014) it has been consistently going downhill. This last visit in May will unfortunately be our last.

The garden salad consisted of two limp pieces of lettuce, a slice of cucumber and a slice of tomato. Looked like something one would see in a bad cafeteria. The chicken parm looked, felt and tasted like factory chicken cutlets. The chicken penne pasta was bland. The usually great garlic rolls were overbaked. Not sure what the approach has been with the current owners but this place used to rock with fun staff and a solid kitchen crew. Not so much anymore.

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

If you care about great food you have to love Bona.
I've been to this place every Monday for the past few months.
They are old school. If you are looking for fancy, over priced small dishes and smoke and mirrors, go elsewhere. Bona does what no other place on the Drive or in Fort Lauderdale does. They put high quality excellent food first.
Decor is not what I would want in my house but I'm not paying for decor, I want good food and service. This place has the best Italian food for the price. lobster ravioli is nothing short of wow.
Pizza is like nothing south of New York.
Give it a try. I think it's one of Fort Lauderdale best kept secrets.
parking is a problem. Wilton Manors should not be running meters in the evening.
five stars