“Fun bar and OK food..”

Add it.
Bill's Filling Station
“Fun bar and OK food..”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

the staff was really fun and esp when they were buying the bartender shots and he got a little wasted...he was pouring some really good drinks by then.. the sliders were pretty good and the onion ringss ok...needed some salt or seasoning I thought...

I really liked the bar though and the music was great and the guys hot... met a really special guy that I think I will remember for years to come...so un-expected but I guess that is how it is supposed to happen.. I will be back in the fall....

• Visited June 2014

West Sussex
“Ok food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We met friends here and whilst the food was ok, the welcome was excellent with an interesting staff and generally good atmosphere. Good for a quick bite.

Visited June 2014
North Miami Beach, Florida
“Bills”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Always have a great time at Bills.

Drinks are great, service is amazing. The musics is always a hit

Great times!

Visited March 2014
Ashland, Massachusetts
“Burgers in the Mustang Lounge”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is a fun little place in the back of Bill's Filling Station. They serve up great burgers and the best onion rings in the area.

Visited November 2013
Clinton Township, Michigan
“Fun Spot”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I remember the drinks were good and I was having fun. LOL I'm being asked to write a 50 character review. I don't remember too much other than what I said in the first sentence.

Visited February 2014