With no doubt, the Cabanas are central located and the tropical setting appears charming and inviting. However, comparing the written reviews and ratings with the actual experience, guests should know: The Cabanas are located at a busy intersection and even the sparkling pool won’t make up for the noise from the street. Most of the rooms and cottages are set towards the parking lot and pool-deck, facing NE 26th Avenue. Said that, the Cabanas aren’t a quiet place. For those that choose the cottages facing the canal, guests should know, they are facing the NE side with no sun exposure. The staff is on site and doing their job. That’s it. Overall the Cabanas are one of the many gay resorts in Fort Lauderdale to choose from, not my recommended choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa is located in Wilton Manors, the heart of Gay Fort Lauderdale. Our tropical waterfront oasis is closest to nightlife,dinning and shopping. We are a clothing optional, all male gay Resort with a full service men's day spa. Our property has two pools, steam room, 8 man jacuzzi, Kayaking and bikes for our guest. We also provide free WiFi, full continental breakfast and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Booking.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cabanas Guesthouse And Spa
- The Cabanas Guesthouse Hotel Wilton Manors