We just came back from a cruise arriving in Miami and met 2 friends in the car rental station. We didn't know where to go and they advise to stay at the Cabanas in Fort Lauderdale, so we called and booked for one night, and see where we go from there..
When we arrived, we were very happy to see the guesthouse was so cosy and the garden so beautifully arranged..
The owner John immediately gave us a tour aroud the property and he was extremely friendly and helpfull...
The next morning we decided to extend our stay with 3 more nights, as it was just so nice over there. great jacuzzi , nice beach chairs, beautifull spa, the pool is not just heated , but really warm, and so very enjoyable !, nice complimentary breakfast with fresh yoghurt, fruit, cereals, etc, .......
The property is located near the canals and we got free kayaks to peddle along... a very nice experience... !
I can only tell people: just stay here, the staff is SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL AND YOU WILL FEEL HOME RIGHT AWAY !
PS. also very clean , which is also important, no :-) ? !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa is located in Wilton Manors, the heart of Gay Fort Lauderdale. Our tropical waterfront oasis is closest to nightlife,dinning and shopping. We are a clothing optional, all male gay Resort with a full service men's day spa. Our property has two pools, steam room, 8 man jacuzzi, Kayaking and bikes for our guest. We also provide free WiFi, full continental breakfast, beer and wine, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cabanas Guesthouse And Spa
- The Cabanas Guesthouse Hotel Wilton Manors