“Island Getaway in the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Eucalyptus Gardens

Eucalyptus Gardens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
“Island Getaway in the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We went there recently for the wine bar that just opened and I was blown away by not only the fact that there is so much going on but also by the fact that it felt like I stepped into a nature wonderland. Even if the mini parking lot is full, there is a golf cart to take you to and from the extended parking lot. That ride was so much fun, gave it an island feel. The ambiance of the spot certainly helps you to forget that you are in a city and is a great escape to relax in. I am single but one of the main things that struck me was how cosy the place was too, perfect for almost any event from an evening date to a wedding. The staff was so intent on us enjoying ourselves that it felt so real. I will definitely be going back to try the tea from the coffee shop (another customer told me I HAVE to try it) as well as the Chateau D'vine Wine,Tapas and cheese Bar. We need more spots like this, I like to call them pockets of paradise! Thumbs up!

Visited July 2014

Fort Lauderdale
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great little hideaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Good coffee, great snacks. Loved the iced coffee and the ambiance. Great for a quiet afternoon break.

Visited May 2014