“High Tea At Its Finest With A Bonus”
Review of Oscar's Tea Room and Gift Shop - CLOSED

Oscar's Tea Room and Gift Shop
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a simple English tea room which also sells gifts and interior items displayed all around the room .we serve different sandwiches , pies , quiche , salads , specials of the day . We are well known for afternoon tea which is served all day long subject to availability and needs a reservation at all times our desserts are amazing which have a huge following . All the food is cooked on the premises and is presented in an artistic way .This is a place to relax and have fun especially if you are part of a private party . We do big parties up to 60 people for bridal showers , baby showers , weddings and other special occasions subject to availability as we get booked in advance please don't leave it too late to book us for your special occasion . We also serve a great selection of wines and of coarse French champagne and beers too . All the food is served on fine English China which is from Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire , England . Oscars is a place to relax for sure , so please come in and try us out , just give us a call before travelling . Thank you for your time and interest , enjoy the rest of your day .
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have been to Oscars on more than one occasion and have always left satisfied with a warm fuzzy feeling inside and a smile on my face. Kevin and Craig, the owner's go out of their way to make the experience relaxing and flavorful. I absolutely love Craig's baked goods. I have introduced friends and family to this wonderful establishment. It's High Tea at its finest with a Kevin and Craig as an added bonus. The teas are delicious with a wide variety to choose from. Service and food is fabulous. Make this a must do on your wish list. Kevin and Craig will make this an experience you will never forget. Kevin and Craig's infectious smiles and great food' will keep you coming back.

5  Thank Yzhep

Reviewed 11 June 2014

As a lover of all that is British, when I found out on Channel 7 that there is an actual English restaurant, I was excited. For many reason, there's not that many English restruants. Perhaps a few Pubs but that's just it. But you will be pleased by this place.

The owners, Kevin and Craig, are from the UK and they give you a taste of their country. All their teas are from the UK, the pastries are all homemade ( try the orange chocolate cake, it's delicious ).

The atmosphere is quite cozy and welcoming. The owners both serve and give you a delightful conversation. They are both a treat and so much fun to talk to.

The food is considered comfort food and it is worth to eat. If you wish to try eating scones and finger sandwiches with tea, you must book a reservation for that to give the owners time to prepare it once you arrive but I'll try it the next time.

This place is a bit far especially if you live in Miami but it's worth the drive when you get to be treated liked Royalty.

Will I be coming again? Absolutely!

3  Thank AutumnRose2014
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My daughter found out about Oscar's Tearoom & Gift Shop through a report on Channel 7 She wanted to visit this place for weeks and we finally made it on a Sunday afternoon. What a lovely time we had! The restaurant is absolutely cute: chandeliers, curtains, linen tablecloths, fine china... Lets not forget the two British Royal Guards that will welcome you at the entrance.
We had the quiche with the salad - perfect; also the the ham and cheese pie - yummy. The bread and butter pudding and the chocolate and orange cake - to die for! The tea selection is amazing!
The best thing of all... Craig and Kevin Ashdown - the owners. What absolutely delightful people! We had the opportunity to chat for awhile and it has been our honor and truly pleasure to meet them and see the kind of love they have for what they do.
If you are in the area, or even if you have to drive 40+ miles like we did, go and visit this establishment, you will not regret it. It is a small piece of England that offers patrons the possibility to relax and enjoy a lovely cup of tea.
We will soon make reservations to enjoy their Royal Tea experience... and you should too!

3  Thank OPSilver
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Wow! What a fabulous find! A few friends and I went to Oscar's Tea Room, on a good recommendation.
A real English Tea Room run by Craig and Kevin, from England. The food was excellent to say the least. Craig prepares different delicious presentations every day. The desserts are to die for.....I thought Bread Pudding was a simple dish....Craig turned it into a master piece ......crust was delish.......the ham and cheese quiche' was purrrfect.
We loved the atmosphere and all the "goodies' that were decor, that you could purchase. I see someone else was impressed with the bathrooms.....I won't say, Surprise!...
The fact that Kevin did not rush us, was a treat in its self....we spent 2 1/2 hours there, enjoying ourselves and being entertained by Kevin. It located at the 5 points in Wilton Manors, as Kevin says, AT THE ORIENT EXPRESS (railroad tracks) IN THE WILTON STATION BUILDING, with plenty of free parking behind the building.
Impress your friends and treat them to some extra ordinary for a fair price.
we are going back next week......

3  Thank Joyous B
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Oscar's Tea Room setting is a visual delight. The quiche plate I had was as well. The shock came with the check: $9.90 for the double espresso I ordered. I'd never know I was sipping an espresso.
Not the taste I'm used to daily at home and in cafes on four continents. When I inquired about the absent natural "crema" the waiter had no idea what I was talking about. About the price: "We get our coffee from England." I didn't suggest that they try Illy, for instance.

1  Thank ballsyjim