“Good food and fun”

Rosie's Bar & Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: See & be seen on our totally tropical patio! Relax & let our fabulous staff serve you a freshly made mojito or chow down on one of our award-winning burgers.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food and fun”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a regular eatery anytime we travel to Fort Lauderdale. The burgers are really good. The service is generally good, but can be hit or miss at times. The prices are very reasonable. It can be very loud and more like a bar at times. I would mostly recommend this as a fun place to hang with friends.

“Poor service....”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I decided to go with a friend to dinner this evening. I have dined here on numerous occasions, however tonight, might be my last time. We arrived at approx. 8pm and were promptly seated inside. Jason was our waiter. He was kind and hospitable. He took our order, in a cordial and professional manner. We both ordered my personal favorite, the Southern Lovin' Salad, and as I always do, I ordered a side of Onion Rings. The Onion Rings were brought to us by Tara, another waitress. It was a very small serving. The smallest order I had ever received. The rings were not much larger than a silver dollar. When she brought them to us, I asked her why the order was so small. Tara replied by asking me if I wanted to order another portion. I told her that I didn't, and we proceeded to eat them. About 3 mins later, Daniel, another waiter, came with a plate, with a "single" Onion Ring on it, and left it at our table. I don't understand why Daniel, would be so blatant in trying to make us feel as though our comment/complaint was so irrelevant/unnecessary. We immediately got up, and left the restaurant. We eventually dined at J. Mark's, where the service was significantly better. Nonetheless, our experience at Rosie's did hamper our evening to the extent, that we decided to return and express our dissatisfaction to Mark the Manager. He was apologetic and offered us a complimentary lunch, which we refused. Mark did what he believed to be the most appropriate action. Being in the hospitality industry, in a managerial capacity for over 17 years, I would have preferred that he had dismissed Tara and Daniel, for at least the evening. Should I ever decide to return to Rosie's, I will refuse to give them my patronage, if Tara and Daniel are working there. I am 49 years od age, and my friend will be turning 60. I truly feel as though I can genuinely state that we have endured a substantial amount of experiences, this one however, left us speechless.

6 Thank Joe G
Bridgetown, Barbados
“Good food, good value, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Rosie's Bar and Grill on Wilton Drive is a great place to spend an evening. From the moment you arrive, the atmosphere is lively, colourful and, well gay.... But don't be put off if that is not 'your thing'. The welcome is friendly and unaffected regardless, and the entertainment starts with the hilarious and creatively written menu which is available online. Every taste is catered for, including the calorie conscious.

Service is speedy, efficient and friendly, and the food is good. It was the first time we were not overwhelmed by oversized starters that seem to have become the norm in many restaurants. The onion soup was excellent, as were the Coco-Loco Shrimp in portion sizes that were enjoyable and did not detract from the entrees that followed.

Although Rosie's is best known for its excellent burgers, we had the Zesty Zorba and the 'Guilt Free' Monte Anti Cristo, both of which were tasty and most enjoyable.

The caramel cheesecake and key lime pie followed by coffee rounded off a thoroughly enjoyable evening. With cocktails to start and a glass of wine with the meal, the bill was under $100 for 2 which was good value and comparable, if not better value than many other local restaurants we have enjoyed during this vacation trip.

Good food, good value, relaxed and fun atmosphere, excellent service. What else do you want?

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great brunch”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Always have good food here and Eric did a great job with our table of 12 for Father's Day. Come early or expect a wait though. Free Valet (tipping customary)

Visited June 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“A riot of fun food”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

A regular mixed indoor-outdoor eatery with consistent (and improved) food in a festive setting in Wilton Manors. Jammed for Sunday brunch and beer bust; it's likely the gayest place in town (and not entirely haha).

Visited June 2014