“Great pizza!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scarfone's - CLOSED

Scarfone's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Great new place just opened 4 weeks ago. Nice thin and crispy crust. The white pizza was great and came with a side red sauce that added a nice touch.
Ordered the fried calamari, the portion was small for the price, yet had a fresh taste.

2 Thank Steven K

“Very good pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We recently visited Scarfone's in Wilton Manors, which I understand just recently opened. The pizza was delicious; the waitress was very attentive and friendly. We loved the modern, urban decor. The inside was packed and it was very noisy, which for a Friday night was fun, but others might disagree. Next time, I will ask that they cook the pizza a little longer as the crust was a bit soft, yet they advertise a crispy crust. One can sit outside also, but beware at night the light is a harsh fluorescent light. I hope they can figure out a way to tone that down. I think once they iron out the kinks this place will rock. We will go back.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great new place on the Drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great food, good service and nice atmosphere. We had their signature "The Show" soup and I thought it was delicious, while my partner thought it was a little too salty. It is served with a fresh piece of bread on top of the bowl, topped with cheese. Darren our waiter was good and he worked hard because their water glasses are cute but too small. We also had the Vodka Penne Pasta and a HUGE calazone. In fact all the portions were much larger than I expected. We will surely be back.

Wilton Manors, Florida
“A welcome addition to the neighborhood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

First visit to this new location in Wilton Manors. Was really excited that they finally opened. First the interior is really well done and very modern. very high ceilings, so I could see it being hard to hear at times when the place is very crowded.

Our party ordered the wings to start. They were very tender and good. And sort of different, almost as if they had been pan fried first then baked to finish.

My friend ordered soup, called the "show" and it looked awesome. He really enjoyed it and I would consider trying it.

Split a pizza for our main meal. And it was fine, not great, but not terrible. The sauce was very sweet, too sweet for my taste, and I love sweet things. But I guess not for my pizza sauce. The crust was fine. Plenty of cheese.

I am very glad that they have arrived in the neighborhood. But for pizza in Wilton Manors, I will stick with 3DZ. I am looking forward to trying the pasta and desserts at Scarfones. Those that went by us looked really good.

“So far so good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

It took a long time for the construction of this place to be done and for the restaurant to be up and running but it's finally done. We must have been greeted by every staff member on our way in. The place is very nice inside and they have a full bar with attractive waiters/bartenders and staff. We have a vegetable pizza and it was quite good. Service was quick and friendly and the prices were good as well. This was a quick meal for us but soon we will go back for a longer visit. They also have a variety of desserts to choose from.