“good slices”

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Have had various slices and a cupcake. I liked all the slices and like others have said they should make sure they are heated well. I don't understand the cupcake raves. I forget which I had, but it lacked richness of flavor to me.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I love dropping in and having a slice or two of whatever's in the window. Daria is behind the counter and greets me with a warm smile and calls me by name.

The pasta is good too, and I've had salads there before (also good) but I alway go in wanting pizza. Then I look down and there they are. CUPCAKES from heaven. These aren't the little fussy - really weird flavors that every cupcake hatchery is producing these days, but like a giant cup full of your childhood. They taste like somebody's mom is back there making them... YUM

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is the closest I've found in Broward to the NY pizza I grew up with. Resonably priced, large slices. Great lunch special, $4.99 for a slice, salad, and soda.

1  Thank George L
Reviewed 15 April 2013

The pizza I ordered was so bad a piece of cardboard would have been better. I'm old enough to remember Chef Boyardes pasta, it was horrible, in all honesty being from Italian background, I have a higher standard I go by. But if the Chief had made a frozen pizza for sale in the 60s I'am sure I would still remember it for being so horrible. Well maybe he is making humpy's Pizzas, being 113 years old he has really gone downhill

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Pizza is good too, but my favorite is their spinach salad with chicken. Service is the best. Oh, cupcakes are a great addition.

1  Thank CelesteFSR