“Obnoxious Staff careless owners ”
Review of Humpy's Pizza & Panini - CLOSED

Humpy's Pizza & Panini
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
A TripAdvisor Member
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

What a joke. His place should've been closed down from the start. I've never seen so many roaches scurrying around ESP behind the counter. And to top it off there was a little mouse also darting back and forth. One mouse means more nice... And it wasn't Mickey. I called the health department and hopefully they will close them down and prevent anyone else from getting sick. And I don't know what the idiot staff will do because they most likely have no other skills then Ignoring customers oh I mean X customers. A 7/11 hotdog is better preserved and in a cleaner environment. Stay away - alert. Oh I always want people who obviously haven't bathed in a few days to handle my food- not. And don't worry I won't be back. That's the customary response from staff - if you don't like it - well just wanted to out it out there and I've lived in Wilton for 5 years. Not a tourist. Tim Evans.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Had a slice of pizza and a soda. Soda was good - pizza just boring. Service, uhm what service? I am afraid i missed that ... on second thought: there was none.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

One of my favorite Places to have Pizza. they also do delivery, and this is the place that I call. Hard to choose as I love all of their Pizzas

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I'm a bit biased about pizza since I'm from Brooklyn and there aren't many places in south Florida that can compete. The pizza here is good. A bit pricey especially when you start adding toppings. The cupcakes are very good. The location is very convenient because the bars and clubs are right there.

1  Thank sperezny
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We dine at Humpy's at least once a week and honestly love the pizza and cupcakes.
in regards to service and cleanliness our last experience kind of sucked?

4 people behind the counter and no explanation of what pizza we were looking at? When asked the response was not clear and boarderline rude!
Other guy running the oven was clearly not happy and openly making fun of customers ahead of us.
Had to ask for a receipt and was glared at.
Burnt out light bulbs, dirty tables/booths and parmesan cheese shakers near empty.
Bathroom floor needed moped and was out of paper towels.

1  Thank bowman716