“Simply the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Humpy's Pizza & Panini - CLOSED

Humpy's Pizza & Panini
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Falls Church, Virginia
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have never given 5 stars to anyone....but this place deserves every one of them. Most likely the best pizza, salad, soups, lunch deals in Ft. Lauderdale. Place super clean, staff super friendly and helpful. Oh! did I mention the cupcakes soooo delicious. A must visit when in Wilton Manors. Keep up the great work guys......you are simply the best!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank lookingabout

A TripAdvisor Member
“Obnoxious Staff careless owners ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

What a joke. His place should've been closed down from the start. I've never seen so many roaches scurrying around ESP behind the counter. And to top it off there was a little mouse also darting back and forth. One mouse means more nice... And it wasn't Mickey. I called the health department and hopefully they will close them down and prevent anyone else from getting sick. And I don't know what the idiot staff will do because they most likely have no other skills then Ignoring customers oh I mean X customers. A 7/11 hotdog is better preserved and in a cleaner environment. Stay away - alert. Oh I always want people who obviously haven't bathed in a few days to handle my food- not. And don't worry I won't be back. That's the customary response from staff - if you don't like it - well just wanted to out it out there and I've lived in Wilton for 5 years. Not a tourist. Tim Evans.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Villach
“Not my favorite place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

Had a slice of pizza and a soda. Soda was good - pizza just boring. Service, uhm what service? I am afraid i missed that ... on second thought: there was none.

Visited July 2013
Wilton Manors, Florida, United States
“Love Humpy's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

One of my favorite Places to have Pizza. they also do delivery, and this is the place that I call. Hard to choose as I love all of their Pizzas

Visited July 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Pizza is good, cupcakes are better.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

I'm a bit biased about pizza since I'm from Brooklyn and there aren't many places in south Florida that can compete. The pizza here is good. A bit pricey especially when you start adding toppings. The cupcakes are very good. The location is very convenient because the bars and clubs are right there.

Visited May 2013