“fantastic cuban food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We enjoyed eating breakfast here a couple of times during our week long vacation. The food is served in large portions. I had the scrambled eggs with spanish sausage. It's served with a side order of potatoes, cuban toast, and my favorite "cafe con leche"! The place is clean and authentic to me personally! Loved it!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Good cuban food in this restaurant. The owner comes and talks to us and gives us advice. The fruit smoothies ae delicious. Try the mamey one. We were eght and all had different meals. Leave space for those delicious desserts. The price is right and the servers are nice.

Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

RUDE! My co-workers and I walked in just to ask for a menu and the supposed hostess at the front totally disregarded us. She didn't great us...she didn't eve crack a smile.

We stood there for like 4 minutes waiting for someone to acknowledge us all the while other customers were being waited on and seated. I turned around and walked out. I didn't even care to see if my co-workers were with me or not. I don't know how the food tastes and I don't think I'll ever care to try it out.

This is a "check it out yourself and see" review. I believe in initial impressions and I was NOT impressed.

4  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

Love the sandwiches and the ox tail is fantastic! Owner is very Nice, and has given me a taste of something new twice now! Decor could use a little sprucing up, but overall I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

If you like great comfort food, reasonable prices, and an unpretentious atmosphere, this place is for you. It's a small neighborhood place in Wilton Manors, with a regular clientele. The portions are big, and the food is delicious!