“ABSOLUTELY PERFECT”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wilton Manors
Granite Falls, North Carolina
“ABSOLUTELY PERFECT”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I stayed for eight nights in April...my Mom had just passed, although, I had already had a "bungalow" reserved...I had my own private bungalow and even a private back yard with outdoor furniture. everything was top notch...the pool...OMG...the clubs in Wilton Manors are a 2-5 minute walk away...btw the clubs are also amazing restaurants...Georges Alibi...was my favorite place...the food was superb...the island salad and pita points with hummus, and sautéed vegetables...my favorite. Ed and his staff...made me feel like family...if you want to do the beach thing in the daytime and hit the clubs and restaurants in the evening...there is no place like this...the pool with the waterfall after a late evening...PERFECTION...perfect always works for me!!
Doug Penn

Room Tip: Traveling solo or with your partner...just call...trust me
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Doug41313

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Hi Ed, I'm not sure if you remember me or not. I stayed at your resort during the weekend of February 9th with my boyfriend and another couple.
I wanted to thank you so much for your great hospitality.
Not only was your resort beautiful from beginning to end, the hospitality was truly exceptional. You really personalized your service for us and we all wanted to say how much we appreciate it. We all had an amazing time. Thank You!

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Naples1231
aquaman1968
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Beautifully landscaped and immaculately property (inside and outside). Peaceful & private or social and entertaining - it is truly up to you how you wish to spend your time. Gorgeous pool area, hot tub, hammock, tropical gardens... stunning. My friends and I shared a 2 bedroom house; it was so spacious, so clean, so homey. Had a huge backyard (extremely well kept). Perfect location (in the heart of Wilton Manors). Close (walking distance) to restaurants, bars, shops... anything and everything one could need. Staying here was an absolute pleasure and an experience I will never forget. A true 5 Star experience. Amazing customer service and class (from initial email contact until checkout). An amazing property!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank aquaman1968
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Ed Lugo Resort is a wonderful treat. Excellent service, beautiful accommodations and the nicest most helpful staff you will ever encounter. The best kept secret in Fort Lauderdale. Great pool, hot tub and Ed is the warmest person you will ever meet. Five Stars!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Robert F
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Thanks to ED and his staff for making our stay so enjoyable at his resort. The service was outstanding and anything we wanted Ed was there to make our stay enjoyable . Fresh flowers in the room and a BBQ for our use were just a few of the pleasant extras Ed provided. it was like we had our own private cottage in a small city. Close to great restaurants and bars The linens and towels were top quality and the full gym being so close allowed us to keep up with our exercise routines ..It was a special time and will certainly return next year .. ..Thanks Again Ed John and Gary

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank John_and_Gary
Lake Grove, New York, United States
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I only found this quaint resort because of TA. Even though its not "on the beach" it is in a nice centralized local to the Lauderdale area and nice and quiet, which was my hope. The cottage I stayed in (2404) was very spacious and very clean. The beds are fabulous and Ed and his friendly staff (especially Colleen) made sure we had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. Actually Ed even provides certain items in your room that you wouldn't expect like waters, soda, snacks and coffee. There is a W/D and even some laundry detergent to use in your cottage. The yard is lovely and even though I was intending on going to the beach, I ended up relaxing by the tropical poolside paradise because it was so easy and inviting. Definitely would return and recommend this to others.

Room Tip: The two bedroom actually sleeps six comfortably.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Loraine M
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

We went to Mario's because of the rating. Out dinner was unbelievable. We have a great Spanish/Continental restaurant where we live, but Mario's was better. The hospitality was wonderful. Mario is a great host. I have never followed a rating system before and the result was great

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Howard G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilton Manors
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Be...
#1 of 9 in Sunny Isles Beach
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa
#1 of 3 in Wilton Manors
Newport Beachside Hotel and Reso...
#6 of 9 in Sunny Isles Beach
3.5 of 5 bubbles 3,400 reviews
Island Sands Inn
#1 of 2 in Wilton Manors
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A No...
#11 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,618 reviews
Central Beach
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Res...
#8 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
4.5 of 5 bubbles 5,029 reviews

Been to Ed Lugo Resort? Share your experiences!