“A good, decent diner with typical diner fare.”
Review of Quality Restaurant - CLOSED

Quality Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Diners are a dime a dozen. Some appeal to you some don't. This one I've driven past literally 500 times but never ate there until this week, with a friend. Typical diner food, average really, but the service from the waitress and the staff in general was better than average. Clean place too. I would recommend and there was adequate parking, which for Wilton Manors can be a real pain.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I tried what I think was the Moussaka and it was very good. If you want to try it I would suggest double-checking and asking if it is the one with the cream sauce. That's the best part, the Greek cream. I would definitely go eat here again. It's good home cooking.

1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I had breakfast at Quality DINER (not Restaurant, Trip Advisor!) on a recent Saturday morning. The wait staff was responsive as soon as I entered the door and my server was at my table in less than one minute offering a beverage and even asked if I would like water too, which is VERY unusual these days. I usually have to ask for water if I want any.
The breakfast was average--nothing special. My scrambled eggs were somewhat runny and the grits were cold and lumpy. The biscuit was a little doughy. It could have used another 5 minutes in the oven. The sausage was warm and tasty.
The service was so friendly and the place is very clean and cheery. I would give it another try, but next time I will ask for scrambled eggs well done!

Reviewed 27 December 2012

The dirt under the waitresses fingernails was the first sign and I almost vomited. everything seemed greasy and dirty, we did not stay so I have not had the food. It seems to be the home for old smokers, truckers, very white trash...

1  Thank FTLGUY45
Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

We went to this diner for breakfast - the food was average....decent. The service was to be desired. . .

1  Thank Eva-Tanja C