No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kohn Sports Paintball Park
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We visited with a group from a local church. The facilities are ok at best. Refs do maintain the rules and safety and that was a plus. Cost is average. Staff is not very friendly. We have been to better paintball parks.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

They'll have you sign up, pay in advance (they sure don't mind taking your money) and then never come through with the service. They're conveniently available to accept credit cards, wire transfers, paypal - whatever type of payment they can get from you but then are somehow always gone and never available when you don't get what you paid for & can't get ahold of them. If you do someone how reach someone, they will tell you there are no refunds. Refund??? I never got the service in the first place moron!!!!!! That's not called a refund, it's called STEALING! RIP OFF!!!! I might as well of thrown money out my window while driving down the road. If you like doing that, this place is for you! This place is SCAM!!!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2011

I first saw the groupon for the zombie hayride, and was excited. I sent Gavin an email the next day to see if it was still going on and got an immediate response. I told him I could bring between 20-40 people, and he gave us a discount at $15 a person. He told me to pay up front, so we could reserve a time slot and all of my group could get our own trailors. I acted as the hype man, pitching this thing to all of my friends, and managed to get 28 people to send me money, totalling $420. Instead of having everyone call him directly and bombard him with their orders, I collected everyone's money and sent it to him through paypal. Once I started sending him money, I tried to check in with him occasionally to confirm the status of our group. He would either not respond at all, or blow me off saying he was swamped. I started to become a little apprehensive a week before the date of the hayride, as he had not responded once to any emails or phone calls, and I had seen negative reviews on yelp, etc. So, it came down to the day of the hayride, and it was a little rainy out, so I tried to call him to confirm that it was still on. No response. One hour before we were supposed to drive over there, one of the people in my group went on their website and saw that it was cancelled. I can see not calling every single person who was supposed to go that night, but at least call the guy who was organizing a group outing and let them know. Anyways, a week later, after trying to call 10+ times, I finally got ahold of Gavin. I told him I wanted a refund for everyone since it was cancelled. He was immediately on the defense and told me there were no refunds, and he had called paypal and told them not to refund anyone's money. He rescheduled the hayride a week after Halloween, and told us we were to go on that weekend instead. I told him we had plans, and none of us could go. He agreeed to refund our money, but asked if I could give him a week to sort out emails, etc.. He said he would call me back when he was done with his admin tasks. Two weeks later, I had not heard a word from him, so I decided to call both the paintball complex, and their office in Tampa. Either his phone went directly to voicemail, or he had other people answer the phone, and deflect. I left multiple messages and never got a call back from him. Tired of playing nice with him, I filed a dispute with paypal and my bank. Unfortunately, I was only able to get back $100 from paypal, as you can only dispute purchases 45 days after sending money.
Gavin Anderson is a scam artist and a liar. I tried to bring him business, and I was rewarded with getting ripped off for over 300 bucks and being embarrassed in front of my friends. It's not just the "zombie hayride", this paintball company/business has horrible practices, and does not care about or appreciate their customers. I was seriously overly nice and cordial throughout the whole ordeal, in hopes to get my money back, and was treated like trash by every single person we talked to. Please, do not take your business to this company.

1  Thank Frank N
Reviewed 25 October 2011

This was the worst thing I've ever been to. What a complete waste of money and time. My group and I waited 3 hours (with a so called "reservation") to find ourselves shooting at props and a few teenagers dressed in regular clothing running around for 5 minutes. The "spooky trail" was anything but spooky. It was so boring and such a disappointment!

1  Thank Sanders514