“Tapas!”

Chef's Table Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chef's Table Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Boyd St.
Description: The Tasting Room at the Chef's Table is the small plate concept brought to you by the same chefs that create food at the Chef's Table at the Edgewater. Since opening, we have won Best Appetizers in Orlando by the readers of Orlando Magazine. Our full bar offers some of the best creative, craft cocktails in Orlando. And we also serve craft beers and award winning wines.
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Tapas!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

A few of is decided to come
To the Chefs Table after hearing rave reviews. Dress: casual to nice casual. Atmosphere: dim lights, dark wood, and live music on some nights, bar seating, table tops, and minimal outside seating. Food: amazing tapas that seem to come from a chef that was trained in Louisiana. Crawfish, shrimp and grits, boudin, are just a few that spark my southern fancy. Remember these are tapas and these dishes are done with a twist. The dishes arrive as they are cooked. Tapas are appetizer size portions. So men: order a few! The best thing to do is for everyone to order few dishes and then pass around the table. If you like one dish in particular and want it all too yourself (greedy!) then order that tapa just for yourself. Don't be scared to ask servers questions. Drinks: be ready to be amazed! Large selection of wines, bourbon and whiskey. I suggest you think outside the box and go with one of their signature cocktails. Rum and cokes get old people!
I hope you enjoy this local favorite as much as I did!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fine Dining in a Cozy Setting”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We went with our son and daughter-in-law for a nice dinner to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary. We were not disappointed! We had the Mushroom and Chive Torte, The Chef's Fire Grilled Filet, and the Chocolate Bread Pudding with Wine Pairing. Everything was wonderful!

Sanibel Island, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gastronomic Ecstasy!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Wow! My husband and I chose Chef's Table for our 20th wedding anniversary in October with the anticpation of a great meal in charming surroundings. It did not dissapoint and, in fact, far exceeded our expections and was the icing on the cake for a memorable anniversary. I left there with my taste buds dancing. The food is wonderfully rich and creative and the wine pairings superb for bringing out subtle flavors in the meal. The mushroom torte was a crazy-good start. I could have died and gone to heaven right there. But then came the rack of lamb with roasted butternut squash and kale that made for a symphony in my mouth. My husband had the fire-grilled filet with brussel sprouts. From behind his grin, I could tell his taste buds were screaming approval too. And the homemade, corn flake crisp, toasted marshmellow ice-cream? Are you kidding me!!! All I could do through dessert is giggle like a little kid. Oh, and the staff was worthy of the food as well. They were sweet and attentive when they needed to be and knew when to dissappear when my husband and I only required each other. Who would of thought little Winter Garden hid such a treasure. If you are in the Orlando area, it is worth the drive to exerience this jewel of a restaurant.

Orlando, Florida
“Cool setting, great service”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Had a nice dinner, with the mushroom torte being my favorite. This is a warm and intimate setting, very relaxing, and the service was excellent.

1 Thank chris_explorer
“Un Imaginable!!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Who would of thought a sleepy town of winter garden next to the shiny shores of tourist land.... This place is absolutely a culinary bliss!! Having traveled all over the world and eating at many of the finest (can you tell I'm in sales) this place totally blew my mind palate and expectations - the wine selection is simple, refined and easy , the food was exquisite and desert simple yet wonderful! Highly recommend this place!! The touch of class is the owner manager Lori paid a visit, even with the restaurant packed she spent 10-15 minutes with us!!

1 Thank Idrvcrzy