“Dinner”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The staff were all friendly and the service was excellent. The only reason I did not give highest rating was due to the fact that from the both where I was sitting facing the back of the restaurant I could see the air condition return and it was really, really dirty. I just hoped it was not an indication of their general cleanliness.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

the menu here has good variety and the thai ice tea is awesome. the ambiance of the location is neat too, being in the historic edgewater hotel. Right downtown Winter Garden! Food isn't cheap but it is good.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Given the ambience, friendly service and reasonably priced Thai food, I was satisfied. The level of food is average but all combined, I think this place does a good job. Didn’t have the green curry but they had yellow curry which was fine. The salad and soup which came with the meal was good two. For the price they are doing a good job.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

they have the best TOM YUM GUY soup in all of Central Florida....the hotter the better! the others are good too!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

First of all, I had to park three blocks from the restaurant which would not have been bad except for the fact my feet were recently operated on and I am supposed to walk the least amount possible. When finally making it to the booth, joining my family, my butt no sooner hit the seat when the waitress asked us if we were ready to order. I had not even picked up the menu yet.

We ordered a chicken satay and a coconut soup with shrimp as appetizers. I believe both were something like $6.95. The satay had 4 medium strips of chicken, some shredded carrot, and a peanut sauce that was so runny it neither attached to the chicken nor had any flavor. And, it did not have the traditional little bowl of cucumber salad served in nearly every Thai restaurant, not only in the US, but in Thailand as well. As for the soup, I asked for it somewhere between mild and medium, closer to medium. It came out with very little flavor and certainly mild. The soup did contain 3 large shrimp that were very good.

We ordered 2 chicken Pad Thai’s for the two of us and our granddaughter to share and it was about the right amount for the three of us. The orders were not lacking in the amount of chicken but I found the chicken dry and gave all mine to my granddaughter. Overall, the pad Thai was good but we certainly have had much better.

As for the decor, there were a few hangings on the wall but it was nothing to rave about and certainly not authentic. This restaurant would be a 1 compared to Bangkok in Sarasota which would be a 10 when it comes to atmosphere.

I personally found this restaurant cheap. Besides not having the cucumber salad with the satay, they do nothing for special occasions. The night we were there was my wife’s birthday and they did not do anything, nor offer anything, for it. The waitress did say “Happy Birthday” while handing us the bill.

I can say we tried it but we definitely are in no rush to return.