“delicious”
Review of The Deli Downtown

The Deli Downtown
Ranked #32 of 161 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We love downtown and enjoy discovering a new place to do lunch. This restaurant is worth a visit and many return visits. The food is original and the portions are large! The tuna is a bit addicting so I need to try something else next time. They also have nice wines by the glass and a good beer selection. The staff is definitely one of the best qualities of The Deli! We really like Krista!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

After a hair appointment and a visit to Shaw’s Florist- I was hungry. Shaw’s Florist recommended its deli, particularly their cookies. I was having an earlyish lunch and it wasn’t busy. I asked if I could order a half sandwich and they were happy to oblige (I don’t know if this is standard practice and, as I said, it wasn’t busy). I ordered the Reuben and got a cookie. The Reuben arrived- it was delicious (the sauerkraut to pastrami ratio was great) and the cookie did not disappoint. Winter Garden has many dining options- if you are looking for something quick and tasty (with parking nearby) and an awesome playlist- check out Deli Downtown!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Good pressed cuban sandwiches, Italian sandwich not so good. Chips and a drink (beer available) is about all they offer. We have eaten here frequently because it is convent, fast, clean, pleasant atmosphere, with outside tables available. Totally self service. Located off Plant Street (the main downtown street in Winter Garden), just behind Wheel Works bike store. Parking down the street on both side of the street (lots). Try it, you’ll like it!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This deli is in downtown Winter Garden. The area is beautiful and has lots of shops and places to eat. We found the deli walking down a side street off the main shopping area. The service and food at the deli is high quality. They have an indoor space and outdoor space to eat. They also sell wine and have amazing cookies. Go check it out and support a local business while your visiting.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I visited The Deli Downtown recently. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and I was greeted when I walked in. The employees were helpful and pleasant. I ordered the pastrami. It was a very good sandwich. The meat had a good flavor and the swirl rye bread was the perfect compliment. It was a very good sandwich. If you are used to a New York style deli you will find the sandwich smaller than some. It was the right-sized sandwich and satisfying; it was not the monster sandwiches that I have seen in some delis. I would recommend The Deli Downtown. It was good food and a good experience.

1  Thank TravelerCentralFLA