Palisades Resort
US$170
SpringHill Suites
US$179
TownePlace Suites
Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee(Ocoee)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$89
Travelocity
US$104
US$98
All reviewsmaster bedroomwasher and dryerfull kitchenmovie roomhot tubpool sidecondosaunasuiteorlandoparkstheatrebalconiesthemeplatinumgroceryepcot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We just left from a 10 night wonderful stay. Condos are HUGE! Clean! Staff is wonderful and very caring, if you need anything just ask. It is super close to Disney World. Negatives were: During our stay they were upgrading cable. We went many days without TV (not such a big deal when you spend most the day in the parks but would have helped getting kids to settle down a night). Carpet and mattresses are in great need of replacement. I feel sure they will get to that soon. The one time that we used the pool in really needed to be cleaned. I overheard someone saying they were working on that. Overall it was a great stay and we will be back! Thanks!

Room Tip: Top floors are less noisy and very private.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank TwinsMom0305
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The resort staff was very accommodating. They told us they had new management and you could tell they were updating the rooms and accommodations The rooms were very spacious and clean we stayed four nights and if we had an issue like needling a crib, a staff member was there within minutes helping us out. Would definitely would stay again and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary E
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Great location for our Orlando vacation. My husband and I shared a two-bedroom suite with his sister. It was very afforadable for us since we were splitting the cost. It took a while for us to find this place, but we didn't have trouble afterward. The location is close to lots of restaurants and supermarkets, and is fairly close to the attractions we visited (Disney and Universal). The front-desk staff was very helpful and were patient with our travel-exhausted questions. The parking garage entrances, exits and spaces were on the narrow side, but luckily there weren't many other cars there during our stay. The bed in the master was odd because of a low shelf thing surrounding it. My sister-in-law was disappointed that only one pack of Starbucks coffee was available and that she had to settle for the off-brand the rest of the visit. Even though we weren't in the room much, it was nice to have the full kitchen so we could have fridge access and a microwave to heat up left-overs. The screened-in balcony was great too. We didn't mind not having maid service and having to take out the trash and wash dishes before checking out.

Room Tip: We requested a top floor room to cut down on the noise level from other visitors.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ChelBell7
Reviewed 26 July 2013

From the outside the resort looks amazing. But that is where it ends. The property is going through some new ownership management pains but that isn't the downfall but rather the bones of the building and the furnishings a terrible!!!! The bed is the worst mattress you could ever imagine, placed on a plywood base.....no...I'm not kidding....that's what the bed is. The entire building is a wood structure so that means you hear every person walking down the creaking hall or walking the floors above your room. Every place you look you see all the places and ways the original builders cut corners on costs. I pride myself as frugal...but this will leave you very disappointed!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 24 July 2013

FYI-we have a Tom Tom and it did NOT have this place or address or anywhere near this address in it! So finding the place took an inordinately long time! I had to use Publix WiFi on my Kindle to Mapquest the place! We really enjoyed Palisades. I will say the staff aren't the greatest but I really didn't have to interact with them much, thankfully. We got a 3 bedroom apartment with a huge living room, kitchen, and dining room area. The master bathroom had a large tub, shower, double sinks and toilet room. The other two bedrooms had 1 queen bed in one and 2 twin beds in the other with large closets and a bathroom on that side of the apartment. My husband has matching bruises on his legs from running into the stupid sides of the King bed that stuck out like crazy! We didn't really eat or use the kitchen much here but if we wanted to, it was fully stocked. The televisions were incredibly small and the one in the master bedroom had lines on it and didn't work properly. The carpets were horribly stained beyond belief. The room had a washer and dryer and seating for 6 at the table/counter so it really had everything we needed! The pool area was great-I wish they would have stayed open later at night and the movie theater was too-again, I wish they stayed open later at night. The fitness room was good-a little too hot and no fans! The breakfasts sucked but we knew they would from the reviews and we just got fruit, milk and cereal from Publix. Just packaged muffins or breads and the juice machine didn't always work. I would definitely use the back roads that were recommended by other people Hartzog was a definite time saver! The space and the price were so perfect that they made all the bad good again! We got an amazing deal-I wouldn't have paid full price for the place as it does have its problems but I really recommend this place for people on a budget when there are good deals floating around!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family