“Addicted to this popcorn!!”

Ms. Bee's Gourmet Popcorn and Candy Store
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Winter Garden
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Too many to choose from! I love this popcorn. They have candy and fudge also but if you are in town grab a bag of popcorn.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

You can purchase a wide variety of popcorn here as well as a whole wall of "penny" type candy and jelly beans.
The chocolate licorice is good.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped in and bought some popcorn, it was very tasty, then ordered some online, fast shipping, staff are very customer orientated and attentive. I will definitely stop by next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I live in Winter Garden and have passed by on many occasions. I stopped in to check out their selection and buy some chocolate fudge and Carmel corn. They were out of fudge. I tried 3 varieties of carmel corn and chose the classic original. Purchased a "large" bag. $10.50 plus tax! Taste, classic but lacking a buttery flavor, burnt in a few spots. Could use a little salt too, but Sea Salt Carmel is a different flavor.

I am all for supporting our local community, but it is unlikely that I will return here. I took the bag home and weighed it to calculate the cost per pound. It came out to $12.00 per pound, a very high price for popcorn, regardless of flavor. Other items such as classic old time candy and the "not available today" fudge are costly as well.

1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

This store has the best popcorn variety that I have ever seen. My favorite is the "Loaded potato." Don't miss it if you're visiting Winter Garden.