All reviews crooked cat panther lake great golf practice facility in great shape world class golf hole courses green fees fairways executive pga played challenging bunker lodging accommodations
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My stay here went really well until I got ready to check out. I thought everything was great, including the price to stay. The room was very nice and clean. The environment was sight seeing, clean, and very peaceful. The employees were great when I first arrived as well. However, the day I got ready to check out was a complete disaster. I came down from Tallahassee with my fiancé for a close friend’s funeral and the day of the funeral someone came into the room we were staying in and took all the money out of my purse while we were in the shower. This happened an hour before we checked out. The only person that was around who would be able to get into the room was the housekeeper. She was next door when we came back from a store a few miles away. (She had already stopped by once earlier that morning and we let her know what time we’d be checking out) All of my belongings were in my purse when we returned to the room until after getting out of the shower my purse was open and all of my money and my gold necklace was gone. Due to this situation, we arrived 50 minutes late to my best friend’s funeral because we had to stick around and file a police report. The manager wasn’t there. A chef was filling in for him that weekend and he wasn’t any help, did not really care, and made it seem as if the situation was made up by making the remark : “Wow, I’m sorry about your situation but this never happened before “. Also, there are apparently no cameras outside but there’s one in the main office which isn’t very helpful, because it makes it hard to prove who came into the room and took my belongings. I would have been stranded for a day if it wasn’t for my fiancé being from Orlando and having family members we could stay with. It has now been an entire month since this happened and I haven’t heard anything else from here or the police department. My privacy was not only invaded but every penny I had to get me back home was stolen. Never did I expect anything like this could take place at a nice lounge like this one but it seems like some of the employees here may be crooks.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Nesha13w
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We got a special offer from priceline but it was a complete disappointment. It is not an standard hotel just an optional service provided to golfers who want to be close to the field. It does not offer any amenities in the room. No fridge, no coffee, no auxiliar table, no telephone in the room, no way to contact the front desk from the room. the front desk does not operate on sundays. It is such a basic service that does not allign with the three star rating.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jose M
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Played on 5/10 at 9:54. Was virtually the only one on the course. The course was in excellent shape and the greens were fantastic!!
Had played 4 other courses that week prior to playing Panther Lake and none of them compared to great conditions I found here.
Will definitely be coming back........

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

A little ways outside all the attractions in Orlando but easy to find. A wonderful scenic location in which my regret was not having my golf clubs with me. Staff was wonderful and very helpful both over the phone and when arriving at from desk. Very clean, very comfortable and roomy accommodations. Use of the Country club was available for meals and would have taken advantage of this had we had enough time. Price was reasonable and would love to go back if ever in this area again. My wife and I were both very pleased with our restful and peaceful stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Played here 3 times during our trip with 2 daughters, aged 9 & 10, the tooth executive course is perfect for all ages! The golf course condition was fantastic and maintained to the same condition as the 2 championship course, only $10 a round with kids under 13 free, best value around!! You’ll be hard pressed to find a better practice facility anywhere, they have the largest range in America and chipping greens, putting greens and a bunker practice area second to none! Staff were very friendly and I will definitely spend a lot more time there in our next trip, awesome place!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family