“The best place to eat”

Melts On Main Street
Ranked #25 of 161 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing and the decor reminded me of when I was a kid all 70’s style plus tr sayings on the walls were things my mom use to say to me omg everyone needs to come here

Reviewed 11 June 2018

OK, I really love this place. All 1970's stuff everywhere including that harvest gold sofa that still has several years wear, awkward family photos, 8 track tapes. . . you get the feel. Super homey Grab a TV tray and make yourself comfortable. It's primarily a lunch place it seems with closing around 4 pm on Saturday when were stopped by. Walk up order and then they bring to you. The grill cheese, tomato soup and drink were all very good and homemade. My only critique would be that for a relatively small cup of soup, regular slice of bread sized grilled cheese and soft drink, it came out to be around 12 bucks. But I'll pay a few bucks more to have a meal in this coolest, creative of environment. "Now take your feet off the coffee table and go clean your room!!" (mom language)

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Mom’s on a Friday night.
Grabbed two daily specials - grilled cheese with tomato soup. Comes with bacon, but mom graciously subbed apples for me.
The sandwich was delicious, warm and gooey. The soup was as well with a little bit of spice. I’ll be back to try the others items that sound just as yummy.

Thanks mom!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Melts on Main Street can in no way be called generic. It is a unique experience from the moment you open the door. The decor is one of abounding tchotchkes, family pictures and thrift shop, vintage furniture that invites you sit down and hang out for a spell. We were immediately greeted by Sam, who explained the menu and the ordering process to us. We decided to sit at the counter which was decoupaged with pictures from the 70’s and 80’s. Such fun to look at and reminisce! But the best was yet to come. Both my husband and I ordered the Thanks Ma Combo (recommended by Sam for first timers like us). It was the perfect marriage of yummy tomato bisque and the best grilled cheese we have ever eaten. Sam did an awesome job of being attentive and accommodating and making everyone feel at home. Great atmosphere! Great food! All around great concept for dining!

1  Thank rondonnav
Reviewed 10 January 2018

The Turkey Lurkey and the roast beef grilled cheese (I forget the name) were our favorite. The decor is super cute and a total throw back to 70's and 80's. We had fun looking at all the old stuff and thinking back to our houses growing up. We would go back for the food for sure.

1  Thank Roger L