“Nice local Italian Pizzeria”
Review of Pasquales Pizzeria - CLOSED

Pasquales Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I ate at Pasquale's with my family recently, and enjoyed the homey feeling of the restaurant, as well as the friendly staff. We had the garlic knots as an appetizer, and they were quite good, although a bit too greasy. We all shared 2 pizzas. I ordered veggie lovers for my half, and was a bit surprised to see broccoli as one of the toppings. Was not expecting that. It was good, but I have had a better veggie pizza. The plain cheese was very good, as was the mushroom and pepperoni my mother ordered. Sadly, we were too full to try dessert! Good place to eat overall! Would definitely go back.

1  Thank Laura P

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant time and time again. This is a small restaurant, but they will not disappoint. The pizza is thin crusted and delish. The wings we love, but they only come mild (which is a little spicy). Just ask for a glass of water and you'll be fine. Definitely too spicy for children. Their large pizza is really a large. but the medium is only a few dollars less, so get the large. You can always take it home. Their chef salads are also very good.
I see so many wonderful dishes come out of their kitchen, but we always get the pizza, salad and wings! The owners are very nice and always are attentive to their customers. Hats off to the servers. We will see you again soon!

1  Thank Coffeegal1
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Best tiramisu I've had in a very long time. The pizza was good, although, my kids didn't care for the sausage... it's different sausage than your commercial pizza places. That said, the kids LOVED the cannoli. Good food. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank KrM0N
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We started with garlic knots that were delicious then had a pepperoni pizza that was very hot but super yummy. We came in right before close but the staff was still really nice with no attitude.

1  Thank KKJBB3
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This is one of our favorite places to go for pizza. It is the thin crust style and it is packed with toppings. We have never been disappointed with Pasquales. The restaurant is nothing special in design, but the wait staff has always been very friendly and attentive. We also think that the prices are very reasonable. The definition of good pizza depends on where you came from, but if you're looking for a great thin crust pizza, try this place. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

1  Thank Frank D