“The pizza was the bonus.”
Review of Pasquales Pizzeria - CLOSED

Pasquales Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and regulars. We definitely felt welcome and part of the family. The bonus was that they had good pepperoni pizza on top of it all. We will be back next time we are in town.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We got a pepproni and cheese pizza . The crust was thin. You could taste every ingredient. They have the best calozones, just order one they are huge

1  Thank jmpyley
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My parents go here almost every week with my Grandfather (he is 100!!). Family owned and ran, the food there is always the best! So hard to point out one thing on the menu, since it all is great. Worth going several times just to sample the menu.

3  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I ate at Pasquale's with my family recently, and enjoyed the homey feeling of the restaurant, as well as the friendly staff. We had the garlic knots as an appetizer, and they were quite good, although a bit too greasy. We all shared 2 pizzas. I ordered veggie lovers for my half, and was a bit surprised to see broccoli as one of the toppings. Was not expecting that. It was good, but I have had a better veggie pizza. The plain cheese was very good, as was the mushroom and pepperoni my mother ordered. Sadly, we were too full to try dessert! Good place to eat overall! Would definitely go back.

1  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant time and time again. This is a small restaurant, but they will not disappoint. The pizza is thin crusted and delish. The wings we love, but they only come mild (which is a little spicy). Just ask for a glass of water and you'll be fine. Definitely too spicy for children. Their large pizza is really a large. but the medium is only a few dollars less, so get the large. You can always take it home. Their chef salads are also very good.
I see so many wonderful dishes come out of their kitchen, but we always get the pizza, salad and wings! The owners are very nice and always are attentive to their customers. Hats off to the servers. We will see you again soon!

1  Thank Coffeegal1