“Great donut shop”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Best donuts around
“Great donut shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Great little donut shop. My 4yr son loves it. And they have the best coffee l've ever had. A great place to sit down and have a great conversation.

Poinciana, Florida
“Best Ice Coffee and Best Donuts and Best Apple Fritters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

The Donut Man is my favorite stop when I'm over in Winter Haven! The inside is definitely retro, with wooden chairs replacing counter stools that disappeared years ago. I personally don't drink hot coffee, so I always order the ice coffee and it's delicious! Their donuts are always fresh and their apple fritters are out of this world! If you bring some fritters home, they will disappear within two days, if not on the first day. You can't eat just one. My favorite donut, beside the fritter, is the sour cream donut. Wonderful!

• Visited June 2014
Winter Haven, Florida
“Best Donuts in Winter Haven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Much better than the big national brand donuts, with the exception of Krispy Kreme! If you want the best donuts in Winter Haven, you have to visit The Donut Man!!!!

Visited June 2014
Winter Haven, Florida
“Best Donuts In Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Hands-down, the best donuts in town. I know they aren't good for me, but I can't eat just one, they are so good. I never eat-in, I just take my donuts to go.

• Visited January 2014
Quincy, Florida
“Apple fritters are a must”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

We all picked different donuts and all were fresh and delicious. My fritter was the best I've had. Very small place inside. This is a local hangout so don't plan to come in and sit as there probably won't be enough seats. Coffee was weak so maybe pass on that. Friendly locals to chat with though. Don't let the old, but adorably retro, sign outside keep you away, support the local donut man!

Visited November 2013