Room was relatively clean, but had 1/4" crack between floor and bath tub. A little caulk would help. Pool was clean, but rest of property around lake was a maintenance disaster. broken chairs, broken table, old beach balls, and lots of vegetative waste littered shoreline around docks and deck. Garbage cans were all full, and I don't believe they had been emptied for a while. Gave an excess of 36 hours notice that we wanted to leave a day earlier than what we paid for, but we were refused refund for the extra day. This place is all about squeezing every dollar out of a tourist, and spending little to keep he place clean. Tried to return room key at 8:15 AM, but office was all locked up. Left the key in room, and left for a motel more interested in keeping customers coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Winter Haven, Florida's only lake and beach-front motel located on the famous Chain O' Lakes, a unique series of 14 lakes connected by navigable canals. Set beside 350 feet of white sandy beach overlooking the lake, the Lake Roy Beach Inn & Suites offers a respite from the hustleand bustle of life and is the perfect spot for a family vacation, an extended stay, fishing, and more. There is no better way to experience Winter Haven than by staying at the Lake Roy Beach Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lake Roy Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Roy Beach Hotel Winter Haven
- Lake Roy Beach Motel
- Lake Roy Beach Inn Winter Haven, Florida