We loved our stay with the Lake Roy Beach Inn and we will be back. I was a little worried by some of the other reviews I saw, comments about rusty stairwells and outdated facilities. But I should have trusted my instincts. This is a special place run by people who love it and they take care of it and their guests. It isn't a 5 star modern hotel. It is a little dated. But it is nice and the lake is pretty and you will have what you need. Winter Haven is had every convenience. In our case we were going to Legoland - very convenient for that venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Winter Haven, Florida's only lake and beach-front motel located on the famous Chain O' Lakes, a unique series of 14 lakes connected by navigable canals. Set beside 350 feet of white sandy beach overlooking the lake, the Lake Roy Beach Inn & Suites offers a respite from the hustleand bustle of life and is the perfect spot for a family vacation, an extended stay, fishing, and more. There is no better way to experience Winter Haven than by staying at the Lake Roy Beach Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lake Roy Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Roy Beach Hotel Winter Haven
- Lake Roy Beach Motel
- Lake Roy Beach Inn Winter Haven, Florida