“Relaxing vacation”

Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Winter Haven
Liverpool,Pa.
“Relaxing vacation”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We have stayed at the Ranch House for approximately 10 years. Most recently we stayed for 3 weeks and everything was very good. The staff was exceptional and were very helpful if we had any questions. The room was clean and comfortable. We like the location as it is located close to good restaurants and grocery stores. We do plan to stay there again next year.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Joyce K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Very affordable and great location, about less than a mile from lego land! Room was great size, clean, and upgraded. For the 3 of us, very comfortable. Staff at hotel extremely friendly and accomodating! Also breakfast at IHOP included as well as discounts at IHOP (located in same parking lot as hotel)
Overall, very pleasant and affordable stay.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Quincy, Illinois
Reviewed 25 December 2012

We stayed at the motel for 5 days The pepole that works there are all awesome. We will be back next year. The room was very clean.The staff were very kind. They took very good care of us. This makes the second time we stayed at this motel. We paln to stay here when ever we come to Florida to see our kids.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2012

My children and I appreciated the kindness of the office staff and house keeper. I will be coming back December 28-January 1 2013.Rooms were clean and stay was wonderful! Read others post but now new management and caring staff I recommend this hotel to all my family and friends!!!!

• Stayed November 2012
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I felt the need to post MY REVIEW after seeing these awful posts about this place. My husband and I just moved down to this area for a job with a 2 year old. We had to find a place to stay while our apartment is getting cleaned and ready for move in. I have been here for 9 days and have had nothing but nice staff since the minute I walked into the lobby.

We are from NYC and are clean freaks. My husband feels it necessary to flip all the beds and check everything before we enter a room. We stay in timeshares in Orlando all of the time and this MOTOR INN was cleaner then those other places.

This inn is also going under renovations. We stayed in an efficiency that had a new stove and air conditioning unit in our room. The pool was cleaned everyday! The pool area is fenced/gated and there was a shower to clean your feet before entering. Location to Legoland is fantastic, I think we could walk there if we wanted.

Also, we were happy about the FREE WIFI. Last trip, we paid almost as much as our bill at home for two weeks! Overall great experience for a value motel.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Blairsville, Georgia
Reviewed 3 September 2012

What can I say that hasn't been said already? We checked in at 11:18pm after an 11 hour car trip. The room smelled like cat urine and was old and dilapidated. My husband went immediately to take a shower while I unloaded the car. The shower was filthy and broken, and had absolutely no force. As soon as I unloaded the car, I sat down on the bed. It was hard, and the springs poked through. We were absolutely exhausted though, and decided to just go to sleep. Pulling the sheets down we discovered not only that the sheets were dirty and mismatched, but there was a bug (not a roach) GOD ONLY KNOWS what it was!! I called the office. No reply. I walked down there and was told that they did not give refunds for any reason. They did offer me another room, however. I didn't want to stay, but didn't want to go through the hassle because of how late it was. I got the key and walked into it and was immediately over come by the scent of wet dog. Evidently, this room was the dog room, as there was no carpet. The beds were a little softer but not any cleaner, and the shower broken and leaking water. The third room we went to look at was of the same. Standing water in the shower about 3 inches. I just checked out and we finally got to bed about 2:30 in a nice clean motel. I wouldn't ever, ever stay there again. I tried to get my money back but to no avail.

Room Tip: There is no good room at this place.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Earthangell11
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 3 August 2012

New carpet, very clean a little dated but they are working on that. The staff bend over backwards to help.
Boy I forgot her name at the desk..long blondish hair ?Kim? amazing! She would do any thing to help our family. She was great.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family