“A great place to stay”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Winter Haven
“A great place to stay”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

My family and i were panning on staying at a chain motel but they were so expensive that we took at chance on the ranch house inn. Reasonably priced, friendly, staff and our room was very clean.(we also went to IHOP several times and they gave us a discount for being guests of the motel)

Anyway, well worth the savings and we had a wonderful time a Legoland!!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank Samantha R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I came here from Ohio in early November to come be near my family, and was fortunate to find such a great hotel on such a cheap budget. When i first moved in, i stayed in a standard room for a couple weeks which was great because it was big and clean. However, after a couple weeks i decided to upgrade to an efficiency because they have a full kitchen so i could cook on a stove. I have had no problems with anything since i've been here. The staff are AWESOME and extremely friendly, and will see to your every need. There is only one housekeeper here and she does an amazing job keeping up with cleanliness and the guest's need's. The two front desk staff are very helpful with anything you need like directions, or places to visit or eat at. I especially like how the maintenance man is constantly going around and making sure everything is working and looking good. He can be seen cleaning the pool EVERY day and keeps it nice and clean. The hotel is also less than a 10 minute drive from Legoland, so it is great for anyone who has kids and are looking for a good combination of a very affordable price and cleanliness. I highly recommend this place to everyone.

Room Tip: If your on a tight budget the standard rooms are great, but if you can afford a little bit more i re...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Matthew S
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This hotel actually exceeded my expections. The full-sized refrigerator and stove were a nice surprise as were the dishes and utensils. We made a quick trip to the grocery so we were able to fix serveral meals there. I brought my 8 y.o. nephew to Legoland which is 5 minutes away. The staff gave us some helpful hints to visiting the park. The pool was very clean and they have pool towels right at the pool. The room was your basic standard hotel room-clean and functional (yes, it's dated)-but we weren't there to visit the hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Betsy H
Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The People that work at Ranch House Inn & suites are great !!! They were the best !! went way above of what was expected from them . We Stayed for 5 nights and it was a great experience. Room was large and very clean . The pool was well kept , and the grounds were nice too ... My cats even enjoy it !! Thank you Ranch house Inn & Suites for making this a great trip !! thanks for all your tips on the local area !!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank marcy R
Winter Haven, Florida, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I felt that the Ranch House Motor Inn was an on overall good experience. The staff are more than courteous and considerate when doing their job. They also work very hard to meet the expectations of their guests. Furthermore, I felt that the rooms were clean and well maintained; the maids usually switched our wash cloths and towels at a moment's notice. However, I wish there was a power outlet between the two beds in my room. Also, I have found and killed several cockroaches in my room. Obviously, the staff does not have total control over the rooms, so it is no problem.

Bottom Line:
Staff: 5/5
Rooms: 4/5

If you want quality service, the Ranch House is a good choice.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel last May for five nights. I read mixed reviews for the hotel, but I was tight on money and it was very good price. The staff was very friendly. I had a King non-smoking Suite, the room was very large and clean, with a full kitchen and dining table. There was a pool too, I never got a chance to swim to try It out. And of course the IHOP at the hotel was great. I had a very good stay at this Hotel.

Room Tip: The King suite was very nice
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Tony L
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My son and I, were excited to go to LegoLand, not knowing they were not open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Therefore, Kim, receptionist, gave some great suggestions to, pass the time. Also great advise on what to do inside LegoLand. Really made us feel, like we were Family. The hotel is less than 5 mintues to and from Legoland. I-Hop is connected with the hotel, and offer a great selection of food. Plenty of other Restaurants in the area also. We look forward to going again.

• Stayed May 2013