“Mr. Vince ”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Winter Haven
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

This was my home away from home. The accommodations were excellent. The front desk staff made your stay feel like home, and the rooms, facility and housekeeping were attended on a daily basis. The convenience of having IHOP on premises was also a delight. I will be a regular guest, and if you are looking for a clean family oriented place to stay, look no further. You will not be disappointed. Vince

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank lvdelaflor

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband and I stayed a couple of weeks here. We had a very spacious room. We enjoyed the peace and quiet. We were able to sit outside the room and look at the lake. The room was very clean and smelled nice when we arrived. The housekeeper kept it clean during our stay. She was sweet and saw to all of our requests. The front desk clerk was courteous and helpful. My only complaint is the beds are hard and uncomfortable. I think if you put in new mattresses the quality would be a lot better.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dama C
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

My family and i were panning on staying at a chain motel but they were so expensive that we took at chance on the ranch house inn. Reasonably priced, friendly, staff and our room was very clean.(we also went to IHOP several times and they gave us a discount for being guests of the motel)

Anyway, well worth the savings and we had a wonderful time a Legoland!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Samantha R
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I came here from Ohio in early November to come be near my family, and was fortunate to find such a great hotel on such a cheap budget. When i first moved in, i stayed in a standard room for a couple weeks which was great because it was big and clean. However, after a couple weeks i decided to upgrade to an efficiency because they have a full kitchen so i could cook on a stove. I have had no problems with anything since i've been here. The staff are AWESOME and extremely friendly, and will see to your every need. There is only one housekeeper here and she does an amazing job keeping up with cleanliness and the guest's need's. The two front desk staff are very helpful with anything you need like directions, or places to visit or eat at. I especially like how the maintenance man is constantly going around and making sure everything is working and looking good. He can be seen cleaning the pool EVERY day and keeps it nice and clean. The hotel is also less than a 10 minute drive from Legoland, so it is great for anyone who has kids and are looking for a good combination of a very affordable price and cleanliness. I highly recommend this place to everyone.

Room Tip: If your on a tight budget the standard rooms are great, but if you can afford a little bit more i re...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This hotel actually exceeded my expections. The full-sized refrigerator and stove were a nice surprise as were the dishes and utensils. We made a quick trip to the grocery so we were able to fix serveral meals there. I brought my 8 y.o. nephew to Legoland which is 5 minutes away. The staff gave us some helpful hints to visiting the park. The pool was very clean and they have pool towels right at the pool. The room was your basic standard hotel room-clean and functional (yes, it's dated)-but we weren't there to visit the hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Betsy H
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The People that work at Ranch House Inn & suites are great !!! They were the best !! went way above of what was expected from them . We Stayed for 5 nights and it was a great experience. Room was large and very clean . The pool was well kept , and the grounds were nice too ... My cats even enjoy it !! Thank you Ranch house Inn & Suites for making this a great trip !! thanks for all your tips on the local area !!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank marcy R
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I felt that the Ranch House Motor Inn was an on overall good experience. The staff are more than courteous and considerate when doing their job. They also work very hard to meet the expectations of their guests. Furthermore, I felt that the rooms were clean and well maintained; the maids usually switched our wash cloths and towels at a moment's notice. However, I wish there was a power outlet between the two beds in my room. Also, I have found and killed several cockroaches in my room. Obviously, the staff does not have total control over the rooms, so it is no problem.

Bottom Line:
Staff: 5/5
Rooms: 4/5

If you want quality service, the Ranch House is a good choice.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family