“Great place to go Bowling”
Review of Cypress Lanes

Cypress Lanes
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Have been here too many times to count. I used to go weekly with my best friend. We would each have a pitcher of beer and bowl 2-3 games. Very relaxing and enjoyable! If I ever visit Winter Haven, I try my best to go here for a game or two.

There are newer reviews for Cypress Lanes

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

The space has recently been renovated and we enjoy family time and birthdays here. The staff is always helpful and kind. Groupon had a great deal for fun with friends:) and the bowling alley gave us another coupon. We will go again.

1  Thank Jeanie L
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Great place for the family!!! Lots of lanes, fast service, good food... great atmosphere. Celebrated my daughter's b-day with her friends and they had a blast...

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Cypress Lanes bowling makes for a great day out. Remodeled within the last year, the lanes are perfect and the couches are comfy. Kids are very welcomed and encouraged by staff. If you go, don't miss the wings in the snack shop! Get them with the special sauce--they seriously are the best in Winter Haven. Cypress Lanes often has a groupon available, making for an even more affordable day out.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

First time I have ever seen couches for the bowlers. This place was very nice, although a little warm.