“Amazing!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Winter Haven
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We are a Gourmet Cupcake & Bake Shop, located in Winter Haven, Florida. We offer a wide variety of daily flavors and specialty items that include over 20 flavors of gourmet cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, cake pops, cinnamon rolls, pies, cheesecakes and more. We also make custom cakes and specialty items by order. Stop by and see us for a decadent treat.
Winter Haven, Florida
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I've tried their cupcakes when I lived in Sebring but I am soo happy to have found them here in Winter Haven! They have the best cupcakes I've ever tasted, I recommend this place to just about anyone, and it's very easy to find, right off Cypress. Stop by and enjoy the friendly service and great dessert foods they provide (:

• Visited December 2013

Central Florida, Florida
“Best Chocolate Cookie I've Ever Had”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

They're best known for their cupcakes, but my family has fallen in love with their chocolate chip cookies. Not your normal thin chocolate chip cookie - these monsters have the right balance of chew and crisp and just the right amount of chocolate.

• Visited September 2013