“Good gyros always”

Salem's Gyros & More
Ranked #76 of 217 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: Thank you for choosing Salem's Gyros, where You've Got Options! Ì_We serve our all-special Gyros, Wings, Fish, Shrimp, Fresh Salads, Fries, Sides and more! We're not your typical fast food joint. Your meal will be fresh-cooked and made to order, guaranteed. Heck, you won't even find any heat lamps here!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Salem's gyros
I've been to many of Salem's gyros branches over the years. Their meat and chicken Gyros is consistently good. The sandwitch portion at the original store in Tampa many moons ago was quite hefty, and it has shrunk since. But it is still a good sandwitch by itself or with the meal. I also had the grilled tilapia fish gyros sandwitch, which consists of two grilled tilapia pattys inside the pita bread, with the usual sauce and veggies. All in all, it was a pretty good place to visit for a quick bite. Will keep on visiting all the Salem's branches as I find them over central florida.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

gyros were not good. cucumber sauce was thin. fries were cold and soggy. not a good value. this was on a take out order. would not go back . better gyros on 6th in winter haven.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We used the drive thru yesterday and the gyro was great. We had ordered one chicken and one lamb and they gave us two lambs. I was upset that we didn’t check before leaving the window as this is a common mistake at many restaurants. We have been there many times, the staff are always pleasant and the food authentic.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I went with my niece and nephew 2 days ago because my nephew wanted to eat a nice gyro. At the moment of ordering the employee very kindly explained that they were out of pita bread for the gyro, but at that time the customer service part of her prompted to offer my nephew the gyro but in the bun that is used for the subs. My niece ordered the boneless chicken and she loved it a lot. She said that those were the best chicken pieces that she was ate in long time. Going back to my nephew the "gyro" that he ate looked fantastic he said that even with the change to the sub bread he will be back again to eat. Me I consider myself a regular there I like to go at least weekly and enjoy a nice original gyro with wings.

A TripAdvisor Member
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

1st visit today and we ordered a traditional gyro, cheeseburger, 10 piece grilled shrimp and side salad. The gyro was tasty just as I imagined. The grilled shrimp was tasty and prepared just right. The side salad was green and fresh with mixed greens and romaine. Nice fast food restaurant with a home town feel.