Willowbrook Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Willowbrook is a public golf course and geared towards intermediate players. Walking is permitted after 2pm.
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Anyone know if you can bring a small cooler?? I live 1 mile down the street, so for 19$, I think it's worth it- would be a great idea if the coolers of water on course were maintained and Cold. Last time I was out there, the sprinklers were on??!! Come on now, let's use some common sense PC- meaning Polk County-I know everyone's not that educated around these parts :)) much love though, good luck Billy Casper. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Thank you-Billy Madison

Reviewed 17 March 2014

A nice course that has deteriorated and needs a lot of work. They do have a 3 to 4 year plan which is stated on notice boards but this is going to take time. Don't play unless you get a good rate to offset the condition

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I booked a round for my wife and I at the rate of $20 each including cart. Prior to the round we had a quick breakfast/lunch while it was nothing fancy it was ok.

We got out on the course 45 minutes early as there were few people playing. The starter was very personable and told us about the course and local rules. He indicated that the course is now being managed a new company after years being managed by the city.

The course conditions were not perfect but certainly playable. The greens ran fairly fast.

The course is an out and back type with some interesting holes. I feel I got a good value for the $20 greens fee

We will be back in January when we come to Florida for our winter vacation

2  Thank RonJac
Reviewed 5 October 2013

A group of four of us decided to try this course based on the website and the reviews on Tripadvisor. What I can say is that at $20 per head it was a waste of money. The tees were covered in a weed with occasional long grass sticking out. The greens were similarly patchy with weed especially on the front 7. We were ushered to the back 9 after 7 holes as there was a High School competition starting, which meant we should have played the back 9 twice. None of which was clear from the website booking nor when we booked in. The fairways have no run, as they are generally wet, so drainage is an issue here. We would have been better going to Ridgewood Lakes with our $20 on a course that was in much better condition. Avoid this course at all costs until some proper maintenance is carried out.

1  Thank najones10
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I like this course and play it occassionally. It has it's challenging holes wth some being unforgiving. So if you like some challenge in your came, give this place a try. I really think you will enjoy the 18 holes.

1  Thank brent969