“Loved Everything! ”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Ethos Vegan Kitchen is a full-service vegan restaurant just north of Orlando in historic Winter Park featuring hearty, homestyle fare. Menu selections are 100% vegan and include light bites, soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, main dishes, pizza, desserts and a children's menu. Ethos also features a selection of vegan beer and wine, and vegan bakery items made from scratch on-site daily. In addition to our regular menu, a weekend Brunch menu is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 3pm.We are open Monday through Friday, 11am to 11pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 11pm. Ethos is located on Fairbanks Avenue at New York, one block west of Park Avenue.
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Loved Everything! ”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I recently visited Ethos' with a couple of girlfriends who had been talking about their great vegan selection for months and I have to say I was not disappointed! We started off with the bruschetta and green beans which were polished off before our entrees arrived. Each of us got the curry wrap which was dangerously addicting (I wish I ordered one to go). The service was great and our waitress was very friendly. Great experience!!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great for whole family”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I visited the restaurant while on spring break. I dragged my family along who are not vegans in any way. They wound up eating more than I did !

The favorites at the table were the milkshakes, bruschetta, lasagna, and the delicious pizza.

I wasn't a fan of the kids pasta. The flavor wasn't Great. My daughter ate enough pizza to get full but we left the pasta on the table.

Cookies to go were a great treat for later. I'll definitely be back to visit Ethos.

“Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Great place to have a meal. I am a dietitian and my family took me here for my birthdat. Loved it and can't wait to go back again!

Winter Park, Florida, United States
“Good Value and tasty food”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I go here because it's near my house and i can walk there. There are a few GF options on the menu and they are good, the service is generally very friendly. The crispy green beans are a great appetizer and ice cream sunday rocks !

• Visited March 2014
Winter Park, Florida
“Good vegan food”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We were a large party, none of us vegans, but all satisfied with our meals, appetizers and drinks. Relaxed atmosphere with a good quality food and nice menu choices. I don't care for meat substitutes and opted for veggie dishes which were delicious. You can add a grilled portabello to any dish which is what I prefer over items such as tofu.

• Visited November 2013