“Excellent service!”

Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Nelore Steakhouse is a fine dining Authentic Brazilian Steak House, named after Brazils most famous breed of cattle. At nelore we believe the gaucho style of servign sets us apart from other steakhouse. "Gaucho" is the name given to Brazilian Cowboys who have been roasting meat over open flames for centuries. In traditional Brazilian style, our gauchos serve up to 15 cuts of the finest meat available; including steak, checken, lamb and more.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Terrific service at this little restaurant that's tucked away in Winter Park! Delicious options on the salad bar and excellent cheese-puff bread is followed by more meat options than you can EAT! The servers keep coming and coming, bringing out tasty, tender cuts of every meat option you can think of! IF you have room for dessert, the Creme Brûlée is an excellent choice, along with the creamy fruit parfait. (Also, ask the bar tender to make you the crushed lime drink with sugar and rum! It's Heavenly & refreshing!)

TIPS:
* Fast for 2 days prior to your visit because you'll want to try everything!
* Bring a hand-cart, so your dining partner can wheel you out to your car after you finish eating!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Just got back from celebrating fathers day with my kids and my wife. The food today was phenomenal. I am a churrascaria fan and this restaurant does it right at the right price. Forget Fogo and Texas De Brazil, I love this restaurant and the food today was amazing, good, fresh... just perfect. The salad bar was amazing and as good if not better that Fogo and Texas De Brazil.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Nelore is a great place for dinner, but come hungry! The salad bar is great as well as the meats, so overall nelore is highly recommended for a great night out in winter park.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I bought a Groupon for this deal and had to use it before it expired. Before the Groupon, our total (just my husband and I, no alcohol) was $101. After it was still $51. The service was great and all the servers were very kind and attentive. The meat was decent (but tough) and the buffet was just OK. The best meat we tried was the Plank Steak and that is rather cheap. I would never come back for the price. The only place around that is worth $100 for two is The Melting Pot and you are paying for all the different fondus and the experience. This place is just mediocre and not worth more than $50 for two. My husband and I can't eat a ton of food so we definitely left feeling we didn't get what we paid for. I give the service an A+ but the quality of food a C. The best thing I enjoyed was the tomato bisque soup and well you can find that cheaper than $50 a person.

2  Thank Candace H
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We were staying in Orlando but drove to Winter Park to enjoy this restaurant. It was delicious in every way. Adorable setting, delightful waitstaff and fabulous food. The salad bar in and of itself was varied and delicious. The meat was delectable as my boyfriend reminded me with every bite. A truly wonderful experience and worth a repeat.