“lovely spot and waiter”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2013

we shopping and wanted lunch. we are from Poland and don't get thai food often. Adorable waiter Chris suggested salads and pad thai and we share meals. The salmon salad was delightful, chickrn salad too. The pad thai had many flavors all four people loved. thai tea was sweet and had much flavor. we all enjoyed Chris funny and knowlegable banter. this spot a jewel in America. keep up good times and work.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Lunch outside on a busy Sunday when local concours car show was happening. Even though they were super busy and the kitchen was a bit slow due to the rush, the servers and owner maintained their friendly attitudes and the food did NOT suffer from the crush. Summer rolls (with shrimp) were fresh and tasty; Tom Yum soup hit the spot, and lunch companions enjoyed their selections as well. Convenient to the Morse Museum (Tiffany) and the shops on Park Ave.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This was our first visit to Winter Park. There appeared to be a number of great lunch spots and we decided to try Orchid and were very pleased. We shared a chicken satay and had two noodle dishes one with beef and one with shrimp. Both were well presented and had great flavor and seasoning. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

One of my favorite places to dine in Winter Park is ORCHID. As we both love Thai cuisine, it is always a treat to find a time when this charming restaurant serves outside, sometime other than during one of the Winter Park special days, like the Halloween Doggie Contest or Art Fairs. However, I was a bit concerned when we dined there on one of our first cool evenings: the table next to ours allowed smoking, that is, also within a three of four feet of the restaurant itself. Not just one person, but all four people were smoking throughout their meals and drinks! I don't really know the rules on that here in Florida, but many places don't allow nearby smokers when dining outside. This I will take into consideration in the future! Also, one of our orders was "forgotten," and I was left sitting for a long period ot time when my husband had been served. Perhaps I am unreasonable, but no explanation was given nor substitute items offered until I had been waiting a LONG, LONG time! Then, it was discovered that "someone" had lost my
order! Oh, well, there are many fine dining places in Winter Park. Unfortunately, it might be sometime before I return to ORCHID. And, I did so love it before................

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Set in the lovely Floridian setting of Park Avenue, Winter Park this intimate restaurant serves up authentic Thai in a beautiful way. Dishes are works of art & service is personal & helpful. What ever you do save room for the homemade coconut ice cream at the end of your meal. Amazing!!!

1  Thank AnthonyGosling