“Solid”
Review of BurgerFi

BurgerFi
Ranked #14 of 347 Restaurants in Winter Park
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Your local BurgerFi isn’t some industrialized fast food giant. They were started in a gourmet kitchen, by gourmet Chefs. Not knowing fast food, the back of the house is built to be less burger joint, more five-star restaurant. When they needed a sauce, the Chefs didn’t call a food supplier. They started chopping. Mixing. Cooking. Making better choices. BurgerFi is better to people: serving only the finest natural, certified angus burgers, dogs, hand-cut fries, frozen custard, craft beer, wine and more. They’re better to the environment: each location is built to environmentally sustainable best practices and includes earth-friendly elements. And, they’re better to animals: sourcing from one of the best ranches in the country. Where cattle roam free. Breathe mountain air. Eat grass and are treated humanely. BurgerFi never waivers from this high standard. This doesn't come easy. Certainly not cheap. Truth is there are simpler ways to put a burger on a bun. But, they're not better.
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Good food, I've had the brisket burger and the double. I also like all the options for toppings. If the fries were a bit crispier I would have given it 5 stars - I don't eat many fries (my doctor says I shouldn't), but when I do, they better be great.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Fun place to get a great hamburger. Outdoor or inside seating.The lettuce bun was a great option. Lots of toppings. Awesome onion rings. Wonderful ice cream.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I was surprised that there weren't as many customization choices as I'd expected. No avocado, for example. That being said, I did like brisket burger and would highly recommend it if you plan to eat here. The fries are not that special, but the onion rings are the size of your head and shareable if you are the sharing kind. I liked the vibe of the place and enjoyed sitting outside on a nice day, but didn't feel that there was anything super unique or amazing about the food. I'm told the concretes are good, but I skipped it in favor of a frappe at a nearby Starbucks. I wouldn't go out of my way to try Burger Fi, but if your friends or family want to go, you won't hate it. Plus Winter Park is a cool place to shop, so you can browse boutiques once you're done.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The burgers served in Burgerfi are delicious, well worth a visit. We were taken by one of our American friends, five of us all ate for under $36 including re-fill able drinks. As Burgerfi is not a chain of restaurant the standard of food was excellent, one portion of fries was ample for all of us to share.
If you like onion rings you will really like the ones from Burgerfi.

We all wish they would open up in England.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I Have eaten at the one in lake Mary as well and both places have the best burgers, I might try one of the Hot Dogs on my next visit, the burgers are so good, the fries are Plentiful and good too..

1  Thank IndianagirlFlorida