“Old favorite with new menu items”

PR's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 337 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Tampa, Florida
“Old favorite with new menu items”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

PR's has retained the same atmosphere for decades; nothing changes from my memories of first visit in the 90's. Food and drink to die for, plus attentive wait-staff and a chance to add graffiti to the walls and furniture! Don't miss this one,

• Visited July 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Still a great place for Mexican food and a drink”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Late night visit and I really enjoyed myself. Fun atmosphere and great food. I had the shredded beef quesadilla and it was outstanding. My daughter had a cheese quesadilla and really enjoyed hers as well. My wife had a fish taco and wasn't impressed. Service was prompt. Homemade salsa is delicious.

Parking can be a challenge, but it's worth it. Great neighborhood hangout.

• Visited July 2014
“Great dive for Tex-Mex”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This place has been around forever because they serve great texmex food at reasonable prices. The atmosphere is very much a dive, but that's part of the charm. Can't go wrong here!

2 Thank rhinodad
“Bit of a dive - veggie burrito was weird”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I don't remember much about the place except that the veggie burrito had broccoli and some other weird veggies in it. It's supposed to look dive-y on purpose but I wasn't charmed. It just felt gross to me.

Visited February 2014
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I seriously would have never noticed this place if my friend hadn't made us go. Don't let the dirty tables, walls and chairs fool you, the food is absolutely delicious. The steak fajitas were the best I've ever had. Try not to look at the kitchen on your way to the bathroom. The adult beverages are ridiculously overpriced, costing more than most of the entrees. Overall, it has a great atmosphere and I'm definitely going back soon.

1 Thank Zerrin E